Chapter-003-Meet the wife

I was very fast to the point I suspected my charm stats having something to do with this quick development. But putting that aside within my mind I was most confused about the seven brides. It seems in this world might have the FBI instead of the police raid them and the name of the cult is different too but from the help option in my menu it seems that I can only access files of recorded SCP within this world with some exceptions. So the seven initial brides where already exist making this a new seven but it is just specification their is the possibility of the cult having nothing to do with the Scarlet King but from my understanding there isn't much coincidence within the SCP universe making this though very unlikely especially with its timing with my arrival which is influenced by the Scarlet King. Also what about his delay containment procedure?

They purposely reclassified him as safe to stop him from gaining power. Will my understanding and knowledge on the Scarlet King jeopardize it? I keep thinking while in deep thought as the mister...I mean Papa rinsed the dishes and placed them within the dishwasher. I continued watching the news until another story came up about a meritorious white van and red smoke that disappeared without a trace. I turn off the television quickly as a sense of guilt washed over me.

I know I was defending myself but I still killed not just one but five people! And what's worse is that I didn't even think about it until now. Was I just denying reality or did it really take into now for me to realize what I have done. I started to panic a little as I started to shred tears and violently shake.

WHAT HAVE I DONE,WHAT HAVE I DONE, WHAT HAVE I DONE,WHAT HAVE I DONE,WHAT HAVE I DONE,WHAT HAVE I DONE, WHAT HAVE I DONE,WHAT HAVE I DONE,WHAT HAVE I DONE,WHAT HAVE I DONE, WHAT HAVE I DONE,WHAT HAVE I DONE,WHAT HAVE I DONE,WHAT HAVE I DONE, WHAT HAVE I DONE,WHAT HAVE I DONE?!!?

These thoughts flooded my mind as Mister hugged me from behind before holding my face softly onto his shoulder as I cried the very same words I thought out loud in a sobbing voice. "WHAT HAVE I DONE?!? I-I-I K." I couldn't even complete the sentence as the snot and tears make it hard to talk. I cried for what seemed like hours but It was very hard to tell that only thirty minutes had passed. As I started to calm down, a fake cough sounded next to us.

There were tall and slender blue eyes and freckles. She had blond hair with a tint of orange that went to her shoulder as she was wearing a pink and white sweatshirt with a pair of blue jeans. She had an annoyed expression on her face as she stared at us. I analyzed her stats to show some surprise.

_________________________________________________________________

Info

_________________________________________________________________

Name: Rachel White

Age: 27 yrs. Old

Gender: Female

Race: Human?

Titles: Wife To Morris H. White III, Unfaithful, Drama Queen , Lair, Con-woman, Gold Digger , Spend Drift, Bitch #3, Karen

EXP: 40/50

Level: 5/10

_________________________________________________________________

Stats

_________________________________________________________________

HP:69/69

ATK: 15

DEF: 5

MATK: 0

MDEF: 0

DEX: 4

STRG: 5

AGL: 10