Chapter-010- The truth

It took so many Store points to buy the short-range teleport at level 30. I was able to spam it a lot not caring about the mana cost or if my mana will run out. We made it to my place as I burst through the door to see Papa sitting down reading a newspaper. "Sweetie? I thought you were on a camping trip with your school friends?" He asked before I grab him to teleport as well with the girls into the abandoned classroom at school.

Papa looked at me with a very surprised look on his face as he tried to comprehend what exactly is happening with no logical answer that could come to his mind. The girls were basically puking from teleporting so much as they were unable to stand back up without shaking legs and green faces while Papa could barely keep it together. As I gave them some time to get over the motion sickness, I thought about how exactly I will break it down for them, especially Papa.

I tried to say the words but all that came out was a small whimper. I was afraid of how they would see me after this. They were for all intent and purpose the closest people to me and even though we didn't know each other for very long I still consider them my family. I was afraid of them seeing me as a freak or some sort of monster. But I have to tell them at this point even though they might hate me afterwards; for they need to know.

They seemed to notice my nervousness as they sighed with Papa speaking up. "Sweetie, you know you can tell us anything no matter what. We won't think of you any differently than Nina White my daughter and their friend." I hope that's true, but it doesn't matter if it is or not since I now steel myself to tell them the truth. After all it is too late at this point to hide it after I used my abilities in front of them, not to mention the fact of us most likely being hunted down by the Foundation didn't help.

"Papa... Morris, Blake and Anya... I'm noy exactly from here." I started with my head bowed down. "I'm from a different universe and was brought here in this body after I died there. I have many abilities that seem to stem from a game-like interface most likely done by ..." I stopped there as Papa put his hand on my shoulder to comfort me and urging me to continue. "...by...The Scarlet King." I finally said with these words sounding so dreadful when said out loud.

They looked at me confused at who he was. "For your safety it is best you don't know too much about him, just know he is powerful and also very bad news." I said to them in response to their confusion. "Who are the men in suits chasing us?" Blake asked me. "That is the world's greatest and most secretive organization called the SCP Foundation. They secure, Contain, and protect anomalies and people from each other. They are powerful and no organization or group outside group of their interest can even do anything to them."

"The SCP Foundation? Is that who was chasing us?" Anya asked. "Yes, and it's only a matter of time before they capture me and erase your memories of me." I stated sadly. "E-E-ERASE OUR MEMORIES?!!! THEY CAN DO THAT?!!" Blake exclaimed in surprise at the reveal of this little fact. "Yes, and that is if you're lucky. The things they do whether it was for the better of humanity or not is very terrible. Hopefully they won't turn you three into D-Class."

"D-Class?" Papa asked. "Yes, they are for lack of better words.... disposable test subjects that will end up dead a lot of the time." I said as I was thinking of a way out of this situation. "Wait a minute. I just remembered something." I summoned the interface and selected the information tab. Now that I evolved to show basically all information within the SCP wiki and this universe Foundation database. I then selected the information on the object's classification.

========================================================================

Readers can skip if they already know of the SCP Object Classification if wanted

========================================================================

Object Classes

All anomalous objects, entities, and phenomena requiring Special Containment Procedures are assigned an Object Class. An Object Class is a part of the and serves as a rough indicator for how difficult an object is to contain. In universe, Object Classes are for the purposes of identifying containment needs, research priority, budgeting, and other considerations. An SCP's Object Class is determined by a number of factors, but the most important factors are the difficulty and the purpose of its containment.