Chapter-024-Sin Vs Savoir (Finale pt. 1)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                                        Random Female Guard #21 14 12 21 3 11 25 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------       
                                                        8 Hours earlier
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It was a bright sunny day as I awoke to go to work today. I was relocated to a nearby town run by the foundation along with my family. I walked down stairs to see my loving wife Clara and our darling child Mandy. “Sweetie Breakfast is ready.” Clara stated as she sat down a plate of bacon,eggs and pancakes with strawberries with a glass of orange juice. 

I walked over to kiss her on the cheek . “It looks good ;Honey. Since I’m on vacation starting tomorrow I will cook for you during that time.” I said as we snuggled slightly closer into each other's arms. Meanwhile our sweet 4 years old Mandy was playing around with her applesauce making a mess. We ate breakfast after I cleaned and fed Mandy and went on with our morning until it passed 7:30 am. 

I went to get dressed and put on my guard uniform. I kissed my wife and child goodbye. “Sweetie don't forget after work today to pick up Mandy from the preschool afterwork at 2:45 ok.” waved at her as I headed out the door. “Yes, Honey, now I must go so I can make it early to handle the camera maintenance.” I responded back to her. 

She thinks I work at a local military base as part of the military police. I can’t tell her the truth about this dangerous job of mine. First of all I’m not allowed to and second I don't want to worry her. I got into my jeep and made my way to the facility. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    8 hours later
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 It was a tiring day today  at work but I will be off soon and my 6 month paid vacation I worked up too will finally start. It will be nice to get away from the constant cosmic horrors and weird crap this world made. I have just 10 minutes before I leave. “Congrats on your vacation Kelly. Any plans.” Asked my friend and coworker Micky.

 He and I worked as patrolmen for the front gates for the last 12 years but we knew each other for most of our lives growing up in the same orphanage. “Yes Mandy will finish her school and we will visit my Clara’s family in L.A and take a small trip to visit our old orphanage growing up.” That sounds like a plan; Also I heard that Old lady Hou still works there and is now the Orphanage Director.” He stated. “Old Lady Hou!! Good I didn’t hear her name in forever. She was the only nice worker there and unlike the others didn’t…”

“Let's not think of the bad stuff since it is far behind us now.” He interrupted in order to get me out of that state of mind. “You are ri--” I was cut off by the sound of explosions as the front gate collapsed as around a hundred of armed soldiers and a group of teens entered. I recognize them from ‘possibly near threats’ debriefing a month back. It was The Scarlet Sins and The Chaos Insurgency working together!! 

“Micky go call in the lock down as I help hold them off.” Mickey gritted his teeth in frustration. “Ok but don't  do anything stupid remember your have to live. I don't  want to see Clara's face when I tell her you're gone so you better make it pass the door. “  He stated in concern. 

I’m glad to have a friend; no brother like Mickey but we both know I won't make it. As a foundation guard I have to stall them as long as possible not just for them but for everyone. That small extra time could be what needed to win. A small tear fell down my face as I prepared to most likely die.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              30 minutes Later
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am bleeding out but with my training and a whole lot of luck I was able to put a big dent in their numbers. With a small number of soldiers left. Maybe I could actually win this and go ho--. My thought was interrupted by a sharp pain in my chest. I fell down to the ground as a large black spike left my body and went back to its owner, one of the teens. I tried to stand back up but I collapsed under my weight as I fell to the ground. “I-I C-Can’t” I can't even speak anymore as I slowly fade.

I can’t die just yet, help has yet to arrive. I have to survive not just for the sake of buying time but to make it home. I was late to pick up Mandy. My thoughts faded as I laid lifeless on the ground. I am dead.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                                             Tsul
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Well shit. This girl actually killed most of the humans helping us. But it matters that Edirp finished her off. A wave of power escaped from the facilities as we tried to enter. Htarw busted down the metal door they tried so hard to protect, killing some random guard on the other side. The sination got stronger as I finally realized what was happening. That little bitch had absorbed our other siblings. 

I explain this to the others as they all agree that the four of them will get absorbed by me so we can fight against the traitors.  As the guards went in I started the process after all there was still another sibling left besides the bitch and the absorb original 7. For Htols has been born in in this facility non the less. After absorbing them I went inside to look for Htols before my fight with Ynottulg. 

I walked through the halls killing all the guards I found until I reached the cafeteria somehow. I then was flying against the wall with a powerful force. I looked up to see Ynottulg hovering in the air with an angry expression with tears running down her face when she looked at the head of two female humans I just killed. 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                                                                  Nina White
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was shocked to see my only two friends' heads on the ground dead by the hands of my sister. I was sad at their death and the fact I didn’t make it in time and I was also extremely angry at her for this senseless slaughter as my heart and soul burned for revenge. Before I came here a new SCP was born and thankfully it was Htols so I was going to absorb it but I ran into her here. Htols is in the room next to us so I have to stop her here since earlier I sense her absorb the others. But I’m much stronger than her; It’s best I end this quickly. I pour power from my skill into my hand as I shape it into a spear as small orbs of darkness surround it as it pulls everything into it. All the tables and chairs was sucked in like a black hole as the spear grew brighter and brighter before I teleported next to her and threw it at her.

Small arcs of electricity moved on the ground under it as it pierced her left shoulder and completely blew off her arm. She wailed in pain on the ground until her arm grew back. I surrounded my hands with the same energy but this time I made a large warhammer with the same properties as the spear from earlier. I teleported next to her but this time behind her as I slammed the hammer down on top of her  as she barely dodged. She had fear in her eyes as she tried to run.

I throw the hammer at her but she dodge just barely as it crushes the wall next to her as it relaves a large floating cat with 3 tails.; It was Htols. She took it as an opportunity to win  but I already teleported next to it and absorbed it infront of her. The fear in her eyes grew as she realize she fucked up. I call forth dark red chains to tie her down. As I came closer she jolted and screamed trying to escape only for me to absorb her and her power completing the process as the earth trembled as tears in the air appeared as a large hand grabbed me to pull me in.