Chapter-012-Questions

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

                                                              Dr. Kondraki

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"What the --- My name isn't Luke, and You aren't even male let alone my father." I said to Nina, confused by what she said. Outside the door I could hear Dr. Bright and Dr. Void smirking trying to hold back their laughter. I don't get what's happening well putting that aside I started to ask her questions.

=======================================================================

Subject - FF2400 - 15 (Nina ████) Questioning Audio Log

==================================================================================

Dr. Kondraki: Can you tell us your name and age?

Subject: My name is Nina ████; I'm legally 7 years old but I don't remember.

Dr. Kondraki: Can you tell us your race and religion?

Subject: I don't know what race I'm currently in and I possess no actual religion.

Dr. Kondraki: And what is your sexuality and your political views?

Subject: I'm Bisexual? And I don't really care for politics.

Dr. Kondraki: How is your diet compared to a normal human?

Subject: I eat the same things other humans eat but I can eat much more than they can handle.

Dr.Kondraki: Can you tell us how and where you got your anonymous abilities?

Subject: I don't really know about how and I believe SCP- ███- ██ might have been the one to give it to me? I am not entirely sure.

Dr. Kondraki: How did you know the identity of an ██ ██████?

Subject: Because I didn't come from this world.

Dr. Kondraki: What do you mean by that?

Subject: I mean I came from another world where the foundation is nothing, but a fictional organization made by people on the internet which includes files, videos, logs and many other things as well. Though some information was purposely made to be redacted, it shows everything about the Foundation and somewhat on groups of interest such as the ███████ ████.

Dr. Kondraki: How did you get here?

Subject: I-I Died.... I don't know anything else besides that.

Dr. Kondraki: When did you first notice your anonymous abilities?

Subject: Since I came to this world.

Dr. Kondraki: Do you know the extent of your anonymous abilities?

Subject: Some of it. So far it appears to mostly be very game-like in a sense. I have levels, stats, experience points, titles and such.

Dr. Kondraki: What exactly is your connection to SCP- ███- ██?

Subject: Not only did he summon me here somehow, but I am also his daughter...well according to one of my titles. Outside of that nothing as far as I know. I have never met him before so it's hard to say.