Chapter-008-A Dangerous Combination

It has been sometime since Dr. Cool have lived with us. I don't know why he is still around, but it worries me. I put those thoughts aside as Me, Anya and Blake started to make our way to the nearby forest. The college was temporarily shut down for a month due to a couple gas leaks that needed to be found so the girls decided to go camping with me for a week in the so-called haunted forest. Blake drove through a small opening which led to a large clearing where she parked the camper.

We started some small talk as we set up the fire pit and sets as well as a table and chairs. "So, Blake, I heard you like Rose Bloom from art class." She proclaimed with a smirk. Blake blushed so hard that it showed through her makeup. "We're just friends." She mumbled in defense. She also was looking down to the ground shy while her hands were playing with each other clearly showing her nervousness.

"Don't worry Blake, I also have someone I like." proclaimed Anya as she chuckled. "I do too." I also proclaimed. Both of them look at me with shock and worry on their faces. "WHO IS IT." They asked me as if trying to find the one who murder me or something.

"Papa of course." I resounded aas I tilted my head wondering why they worked so hard. "Looks like we don't have to go all Doom Slayer on one of our schoolmates." Anya sighed as Blake nod in agreement to her statement. "What are you two talking about?" I asked.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

                                                           Dr. Cool

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I sat at my seat alone in a more secure room in an unknown location which is a Foundation safe house as I was waiting for a Mobile Task Force (MTF) squad to get here. I read over SCP-(Negative)-6789 again as I devise a plan to recapture the entity. After another hour the MTF squadron arrived with the containment equipment I requested. There were some wire guns that shot out strong metal wires to wrap around the entity, there were some EMPs and sound grenades as well. We also have straight up rocket launchers and guns just in case.

I was going to debrief them on the mission as a new alert came through my phone like an object that connects to the foundation (F-Phone). I pulled out the F-Phone as it shows more detail on the SCP. "WHAT?!! WHO THE HELL AUTHOURIZED THAT?!!?" I shouted out loud causing the MTF Squadron to raise their eyebrows at my outburst. I couldn't help myself as SCP-(Negative)6789 was tested on with SCP-1100 also known as Gaia's Blood.

========================================================================

Skip if you already know about SCP-1100

=======================================================================

SCP-1100

Item #: SCP-1100

Object Class:  Keter

Special Containment Procedures (Amended): (Revised ██/██/200█)

A single sample of SCP-1100 is stored in a triple-redundant hermetically sealed container, which is to be stored in an evacuated, reinforced containment chamber at Site █. The container must be checked daily for deterioration. If necessary, the sample must be transferred to a new container via Procedure 1100-233/J to prevent any possible vaporization.

All direct experimentation on SCP-1100 has been suspended pending further investigation.

In the case of wild outbreaks of SCP-1100, mass deployment of defoliants and desiccants must be enacted within a 1-kilometer radius from all infected areas, and a 12-month quarantine established to monitor for additional outbreaks. The use of nuclear or chemical weapons to establish a public diversion may be authorized by at least three (3) Level 4 personnel.