Chapter-009-Rip And Tear

(To shorten the Fan made or Original SCP with the negative addon it will be NEG.)

What the hell. After the notification from the system Anya screams followed suit as a large 50-foot-tall humanoid with rustic mummified skin and abnormally long limbs with four sirens for a head and extra pair of arms and legs emerged from the forest. It was an abomination of Siren Head. It was massive with his six arms and four legs that oozed out green liquid which I assume is SCP-1100. It grew an extra pair of science that slipped open to show the malnourished and mummified faces of a man and women in both.

This thing was hideous and deadly on its own and it didn't help that it was not alone. It was leading a small horde of horrific and mutated plants and animals while making more with SCP-1100 touching any plants or animals that happened to be near it. The image of this reminds me of the infamous Night Parade Of 100 Demons.

("The Night Parade of One Hundred Demons" is a massive, illustrated bestiary chock full of yokai. It features over one hundred traditional Japanese monsters, each one beautifully illustrated in full color by yokai artist Matthew Meyer. Also known as Hyakki yakō the demons travel throughout Japan, appearing on inauspicious nights each month were all of the yōkai, oni, ghosts, tsukumogami, and other supernatural creatures leave their homes and parade through the streets of Japan in one massive spectacle of utter pandemonium.)

It was just like they described 'Total Pandemonium' with monsters of different shapes and sizes with Siren Head as the biggest and maddest of them all. Anya and Blake were terrified while I grabbed them both and ran as the Night Parade came after us. "I have to think of what to do. There are too many of them to face one on one." I mutter to myself as we enter another clearing.

Siren Head's sirens wailed as the instances of SCP-1100 flooded out of the woods towards us. I quickly Spammed Lance of Barren on the hordes. I pierce a tall flower with razor sharp petals and sharp teethes coming from its stem and a light red orb risen from its corpses and enter me.

<System Alert> Condition for Evolution meet. Each soul obtained before evolution will boost stats further.

_____________________________________________________

Info

_____________________________________________________

Name: Nina White

Age: (???)

Gender: Female

SCP Number: SCP-001-SK-015

Race: Eldritch Semi-Goddess (Race Evolution Condition Meet)

Soul count: 23

Titles: Child OF The Scarlet King, Immortal, Glutton, Loli, Cute, Prodigy, SCP, Reality bender, Little Helper, Kind Child, Berserking Loli, Pedo Crusher, Meme Lord, The Ƨ̷̛̰̣̩͍̃̅̏̈́Sɔ̵̯̥̠̝̩̌̀̐͛͝ɒ̵͖̳̼͚̜̎̀̓̑̑ɿ̸̡̢̞̳̼̓̈́̊̚l̵̗̮͖̰̈̈́̓̍̊͜ɘ̷̡̰̬̟͎́̐͆̀̚Ɉ̶̢͇̞̹̈́̌̒̀̋ͅ ̴͔̩̲̖̝̀̉̐́̚Գ̷̛̥̥̤̙́̂̿̏Pɿ̸̝͕͔̱͍͛͊̉͆͘i̷̧͚͖͋́̀̈́̔ͅͅn̶̛̲̻̹̬͂̎̈͘nɔ̶̤̻̭̥̜̊̓̈͌͠ɘ̴̰̬̝̬́̾̈́͝͝ͅƨ̷̨̲̗̖̱̀̿̕͘͠ƨ̷̧̖͔̽̌̅͝͠ͅs

EXP: 50/50

Level: 10/10

______________________________________________

Stats

______________________________________________

HP:MAX

ATK: 100

DEF: 120

MATK: 485

MDEF: 485