Clash of feeling

I felt like Han joon-Hwi needed time to get used to his cousins being back and needed his space, which is why I decided to Intervene in the conversation and told Prof. Han that he needs to give him some space and that he wasn't being insensitive or anything about the situation that he couldn't put his mind around things still. It had been a couple of months since his uncle's death so he needed his time. Prof Han understood and told us that we were meeting with my sister at a near place and that he would come to pick us up in an hour. Han Joon-Hwi and I decided to go back to our dorms and decided to meet up in 30 minutes. I changed and headed down stairs and found him sitting at the lounge with my Roomie. I hide in the hallway and I observed them, they looked compatible they both were smart and roomie was the one he wanted to watch out for. I sighed and turned around but I bumped right into Tae-Wooks chest and I yelped and he grabbed my hands.

"Are you okay I didn't mean to scare you I just saw you and I wanted to look at what you were staring at. Is that my cousin with... who is she?"

"That's my roomie we both have the same name"

"Really?? that's crazy"

***

"Did you hear that sound"

"Yeah it's coming from that hallway"

We started to walk towards the hallway and kang sol's face was on Tae-Wooks chest and soon after he had grabbed her hands, I felt irritated and was walking towards them when Kang Sol B had grabbed me by the shoulder

"Hey wait!!"

But she had spoken more louder then she had wanted because her face froze and Sol and Tae-Wook were staring right back at us. Sol just looked at me and back at Kang Sol B and said

"sorry for intruding continue as you were..."

"Well we will be waiting for you outside the door and sorry to intrude in your lovers quarrel"

Soon after he catched up to Sol and put his arm around her shoulder and continued on talking with her...

"Ahhhh What's his problem why do I feel irritated?"

"If you continue this way your going to end up losing her, you like her don't you why are you hesitating?"

"What if she only likes me like a friend, Ive known for a while that I liked her even though I pretended to avoid it"

"So you understand your feelings but yet you are sending her bad signals you know, at this very instance she believes you have no feelings toward her and that you just look at her as a friend, keeps this up and I won't let it slide, if you hurt unnie"