The Unknown

Saturday Night I got a call from grandfather...

"Have you found the Han brother's yet" He had asked I just stood there on the other side of the phone frustrated but yet he didnt understand me. So I replied to him letting him know that I had already found them and what I had plan would go down tomorrow at a gathering that would be happening at the university. He sighed and hung up, I went back to doing which is what I was doing.

****

Han Joon-Hwi

It had been a week since I had told Sol How I felt but I hadn't gotten the time to speak with her about it. She still had exams and I wanted to let her concentrate, but tomorrow I would meet with her at the Halloween Bash. I was excited for it, as well I had meet  with Yoo seung-jae to investigating the influential families  in korea and among them I found twelve that could be the clan. I had passed the information to Prof. Yangcrates he then after passed on the information to Prof. Kim.  Sun-Ho had also been investigating about the insignia of the logo he had found in the document. While Tae-Wook and Ji-Ho after his recovery helped us as well look for the tattoo that the killer had in the video. The study group all planned to meet up at the Halloween Bash for a meeting about what are next step would be.

**** 

Kang Sol A

I was anticipating the Halloween Bash tomorrow and I couldn't wait to hang out with the guys after two long weeks of midterms. Plus I wanted to talk to Han Joon-Hwi about what he had told me, just thinking about it made me nervous. I had went out with Ye-seul and Roomie to look for our costumes and we had found good one's...but during our trip I had separated from the girls that I would meet up with them at the dorm. I went to go see the puppy that I had left under the care of the vet that I had met a week ago. While conversing with Mr.Rae I noticed that his love for animals was beyond, he had many homeless animals under his care currently. Mr. Rae offered me a ride home just to be safe, after dropping me off he told me that he would be coming to the Halloween Bash and check it out as she had requested. He waved goodbye and I started to head in when a chilly Breeze came...

****

Prof. Yangcrates  

In total there were twelve families that could be the Master mind but yet there's something off. The one on top had to be in between these twelve, the others might or might not know the identity of the Clan. But let's suppose that they knew they would have to cover the true identity among themselves so it couldn't be one of the top twelve. While looking at all three I slowly discarded some of the families from the twelve and I ended up left with only six. The Han family had been known for there family firm enterprise which means there's more to that...

*****

"Are you keeping tabs on someone,"

"Young Master I didn't mean to I'm just looking after you, I didn't mean to come in here without notice"

"Did he send you to babysit me to see if I am a worthy heir to his reign"

"Young Master, a word of advice don't get too attached to things that can jeopardize this mission"

"Whatever can you mean, I have just been keeping tabs on the Hans, by following them around, so don't worry grandpa will get what he wants tomorrow"

"What do you mean?"

"Tomorrow there will be a great event and its perfect cover up"

Deep inside of me didn't want nothing to do with this, but I had to do it my grandfather wanted me to annihilate them. The truth was while I had kept my eyes on them they seemed like nice people, I didn't understand his hatred against the Hans so much.Everything about this was unknown...

"Young Master are you okay?"

"Yes of course I am, I just need so time alone"

"Sure Ill make something so you can eat"

"Thanks, for being here and sorry for being harsh to you"

"Most certainly Young Master, don't worry I understand it's been rough for you growing up without your parents"

"I hardly remember them, it's like a blur to me but I miss there presence" 

"Have you met the other Young master your cousin?"

"Yes I have from a distance away his a law student and he has a close friend as well who is a law student, she's sweet they seem to get along very well"

"Why do I sense you have become fond of them"

"I just think that it would be nice to hang out with them"

"Master by the way why do you have so many things laying around for"

"Ohh it's just some things I bought don't worry about it,I'll  be using them tomorrow at the Halloween Bash"

Chi you just laughed at me while he saw a clown mask laying around in the carpet...

"Are you seriously considering going as a clown young master"

"Chi you you should know by know that our young master here is a quack sometimes"

"Since when did you get here I arrived a few days ago I wanted to see my friend and well as your bodyguard I must be around you at all time. I think you need to rethink your fashion sense bro"

"Why are you addressing young master as bro..."

"Chi you it's fine come on, literally you guys are my friends were all the same age stop being like that, to me those terms mean nothing, just be normal with me I've told you this several times already"

"This is why I took the liberty to go find you a better costume, not one that you will scare the crap out of someone..."

"Come on it wasn't so bad.."

"Chi You tell him please..."

"Well... uhh the costume was horrendous to be honest"

I just looked at them laugh, and for some reason I felt happy that they were on my side

****

"How is my grandson doing with what I ask of him"

"Don't worry if it doesn't go as planned I will do it myself as you have ordered...."

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I will be posting another chapter later in the day the "Halloween Bash"