Revelation

I entered the room, I noticed someone crouched down talking to Sol while my brother tried to kick him while being tied to a chair. Someone grabbed him to hold him in place and the person that had been crouching down got up. Then he noticed me and clapped while he made his way to me, I heard footsteps approach behind me it was Joon-Hwi, he stood beside

"Wow master Rae you actually found this place and I see you've become buddies with Mr. Han, what's wrong why is your face pale, surprise to see a man walking around who is supposed to be in a coma"

"Chi-you how is it possible that your here, it can't be I went to see you today and you still weren't awake"

"Well that was all part of the game, I did hurt myself, I needed time to do this so I pretended to be how I was when I was actually awake the whole time. I fooled you guys very good"

"That doesn't explain why your here and have my brother tied and Sol as well"

Rae since the first day you met me I've been testing you, my grandfather send me to spy on the youngest grandson of his old friend. I pretended to be your friend and aid for years do you honestly think that was fun for me hiding who I truly was. Hiding that I was the heir of the ikashi clan, being a slave to the Ahns. My father and grandfather used your family for years, and your grandfather did exactly what his old friend suggested because it was all for the good of the Ahn family name. In reality he was able to get rid of Mr. Ahns heirs your father, your aunt in a matter of years were gone. The Hans became the parasite that took our moment away, my father was rejected by your mother Han Joon-Hwi who left and married your father. Your mother and my father were supposed to be the link between the families in order for us to have authority over the Ahn family assets as well. But your father had to interfere, my father invested in there law firm to assist their clients but your father saw something off about it, he didn't stop at that he found out who our identity was and our illegal market hidden among the people we have helped throughout the years with our money to rise up in society. The people that helped him in the investigation was Ms. Sol's father, and your father Rae, then after there death's the information passed down to the eldest Han and their childhood friend Seo. Your uncle decided to run but we catched and warned him to not say anything and he was able to live in silence for years, but he also intended to destroy us as well when he knew about his childhood Seo had been killed so he was eliminated. Saeng got most of the information, he was getting to close to finding out so I had to take him away. The only thing that he didn't get was that we had been manipulating your grandfather all these years.

 Don't worry your grandfather wasn't always a cruel man, but he became greedy through the years and wanted to use his children to obtain more power by uniting them with powerful families. But his children disobeyed him because his children married who they truly loved not who they had been set up with. Angered he seeked guidance from my grandfather and he suggested scaring them to know who's in charge, with that intention my family got rid of his children who had rejected them. I have a preposition why don't we join and make our empire bigger and Ill let your brother live as well the daughter of the traitor

"Rae don't listen to him you don't have to accept that, listen asshole you can talk to me leave my brother alone. Me and Ms. Sol will be fine don't do anything okay"

"Hyung I understand what your saying, I'm sorry for not trusting you, but know I want you to trust me. Sol listen to me I'm sorry about lying to about who I was, I never wished for harm to come to you"

I handed the gun to Han Joon-hwi and pushed him to the side, when I ran towards Chi-you and through him on the other side. He got up and laughed and looked up at me...

"I see so this is your decision, then bring it I had always wanted to beat the shit out of you"

He made way to punch me but grabbed his hand and jerked him back, I and high kicked him on the ribs giving Joon-Hwi enough time to take my brother out and Sol. Tae-wook took care of the guards and I saw that they had been untied. I got distracted and a side punch came to be throwing me on the side and, I saw him run towards Sol and sprinted and grabbed his leg. Sol tried to help me but I looked towards Joon-Hwi to take her away. He picked her in his arms and she yelled my name... I got up and punched Chi-you. Saeng looked up at me his head bleeding he could barely stand...

"You honestly think I didn't know that something like this would happen jajaja you always were soft"

He took a remote control out and pressed the button,and I knew that he had planted explosive around here, I told Joon-Hwi to run and take cover, he noticed the remote control in chi-you hand, Sol looked back at me and tried to make my cousin stop and go back 

"Get Out!!" I yelled, tears started falling down my cheeks and Chi-you looked back at me it was a pleasure assisting you Master Rae but I need to leave the building is starting to rumble"

"Where do you think your going" I grabbed him by the arm and knocked him out and tied his arms. Where getting out of here and your going to jail, I needed to make sure my family got out safely" I heard Sol's voice from below and after that Joon-Hwi's, I ran the down the first floor had come crumbling down, I grabbed Chi-you and put him in my back and ran as fast as I could. it was coming down faster and I yelled at them to get away and I needed Chi-you to pay for what had done I throw him to safety where they were standing after that all I saw was darkness....and Sol and Joon-hwi's voice screaming for me"

***

I saw Rae approaching when he got knocked out and Han Joon-Hwi grabbed me from going in...but I let go and got to Rae and got hold of his arm and pushed him and Joon-hwi was by my side and we both pulled him out quickly. We set him on the grass, but I noticed Joon-Hwi  became pale, and looked at me with sad eyes and grabbed my hand. 

"His gone Sol, Im sorry" I yelled at him no, Rae is fine" The paramedics approached and started CPR on him and were able to get a pulse, they said he was in critical condition...

Joon-Hwi grabbed my arm and told me to go with Rae

"I'll meet you there, take with my cousin at all times okay. I'm so relieved that nothing happened to you, My cousin will be fine he's a strong guy" I patted her head and hugged her one last time, it was thanks to rae that she was ok and it was thanks to him that we weren't hurt, I just hope he as well gets better. Detective Oh had gotten custody of Chi-you and the evidence to start looking for Saeng and Rae's grandfather and Chi-you's grandfather and father....I was glad that the revelation of what happened all those years came out and finally knew why my parents died and my uncles....