The Intruder

Three days had passed and I had not seen Kang Sol anywhere. I had asked the others if they had seen her and they said the library, I went to check and I saw her by her side was Tae-Wook they were studying. He got up and saw me and followed him to the direction he was heading.

"Cuz why are sneaking around and following me, If you have anything to say then tell me I don't have all day"

"How is Sol doing with her exams?"

"She doing fine, with the practice questions you gave her,  a little upset but other then that she did fine"

"Upset why??"

"Joo-Hwi it's nothing that concerns you alright"

Of course it concerned me that she was upset, and that I wasn't there to cheer her up. I felt anger that she was hanging out with my cousin and told him what was wrong but not me

"Alright just look after her while she cools down I feel like the person she's mad with is me"

"Bingo you got that right. So please leave her alone I know that she will talk to you soon. Plus she has exams, also are you ready for the Halloween Bash where going to look for the costumes next week remember?"

"Yeah Im going with Kang Sol B"

Did he just say Kang Sol B what the hell was going

"Really so your going with your girlfriend then?"

"I just need to leave things clear to her Tae-Wook it's not what your thinking"

"Alright I'll trust your word, then I'll see you there i asked Sol to go with me and she said yes"

I wanted to punch him so badly but I just looked at him straight in the eyes

"I'm glad that your taking very good care of your friend"

****

I had my last exam tomorrow, where the heck was Tae-Wook. I noticed Han Joon-Hwi talking with him and I overheard him tell Tae-Wook that he was going with my roomie to the Halloween bash. At that moment I slowly walked away and started to pack my things and decided to head home. While I headed out I had forgotten my cellphone on the table, he stood there with my phone in his hands and looked at me

"You left your phone here"

"Thanks, well bye"

He grabbed my arm and turned me around and looked at me

"Why did you ignore my messages and calls as well ignore my presence just know"

"I have nothing to say so let me go, I need to go home and check on Byeol"

I heard a voice behind me and it was Tae-Wook

"Solly come on I'll drive you home, let get something to eat"

"Alright I'm going"

"Can you hear me out and let me know why your mad at me please?"

"I'm not mad Im just mad at myself thats all, its about an exam don't worry about it"

"You lie to my face"

"Think what you want Han Joon-Hwi well hope to see you at the Halloween Bash with my roomie"

Wait what how did she know that, did she over hear my conversation with my cousin

"I hope to see you there as well, I need to tell you something alright"

I watched them leave and headed to my dorm and go rest, I just let my mind wander around while I walked. 

****