First Date

Han Joon-Hwi's POV

Han Joon-Hwi's POV

Nov 07 our first date... I had never gone out with someone before so it was new to me, so I naturally felt nervous about it.  Due to the the events of the previous weeks, we didn't get the chance to even go on a date. But I was just hoping this afternoon  would be just me and Sol. While I was getting ready I received a message about the movie tickets I had booked and that they were ready.

I put on a casual outfit, it was chilly out so I put on a cream colored sweater and dress pants of the same color and a coat on, I added a red beanie to my outfit and a pair of open winter gloves and boots. I played a little with my hair to get another style and I was ready to go, it was currently 2:00pm I made my way to pick Sol up at her dorm and head to the movie theater for the movie at 3:30 pm....

I saw Sol coming out of the front entrance to the dorms and, when I saw her my heart beat raised, by the time I came back to reality Sol was in front of me and she had been calling my name for a while. Her outfit was different and cute, she had let her hair down, this had been the first time seeing her in a squirt she looked very beautiful well everyday. She carried her coat on one of her hands, I grabbed it and put it on her to keep her warm. She smiled and looked at me and hooked her arm in mine and we started walking....

 She smiled and looked at me and hooked her arm in mine and we started walking

"You changed your style today Han Joon-Hwi you look cute"

"I tried my best to look good for the occasion for our first date, you look beautiful as well"

"Ye-seul and My roomie took me shopping and they picked the outfit for me, they weren't wrong when they said it suited me jajaja, I happy you like it"

Seeing her blush in my presence, just the two, I saw these little moments and reactions as precious being with her. I had been to busy thinking what she would think and had kept hiding my feelings, but I just thankful I was able to open up and the feelings were mutual. We arrived at the movie theater, I kept hold of her hand and lead her to our seats. The previews were showing, she laid her head on my shoulder and it got dark, I couldn't look away, I got close to her face and kissed her gently and continued looking at her,Sol had turned red and I looked away up at the screen. I felt her tiny hand grab my cheeks and she kissed me and she giggled. So one shhh us to quiet down because the movie was starting and I looked to see who it had been.