Dead End

I would not let them get away they had hurt Master Rae.  Ms. kang and Sun-Ho followed behind me in there car. After a few minutes there were movements in the building soon after a gunshot went out. Sun-Ho tapped me in my shoulder "let's move they will son be captured, officer Oh followed behind us just in case things went wrong, that must be them" Good call on that, Sun-Ho, don't worry about I wanted to make sure we captured them they have hurt many people but that's not the end, the people that also got a cut from all of this will also be captured.

My cell phone started to vibrate"

I answered and Saeng responded " I heard that they got grandfather as well his friend and there taking them to the police station. 

"Yes that's correct Where heading there right know what about you Yong-Saeng?"

"I'm at the police station already"

Before I got to say anything he had already hang up and it made me feel anxious about the whole thing, I didn't want him to get into trouble. I went ahead of the others just in case,when I finally arrived at the police station I saw Yong-Saeng in frustration yelling at his grandfather asking him why he had done what he did. Mr. Ahn just looked a his grandson in pain and told him "the world is cruel and I wanted power"

"That didn't give you the right to destroy others lives and kill innocent people by your hunger of power. What about us, you killed our parents and we were submitted to do what you wanted without a word. Which is why I did all you told me to do to be a good heir so you would be able to one day introduce me to your world, which I intended to destroy so Rae would never be able to get involved. Everything you have built will be under the care of our hands and we will make the Ahn name honest again by working honestly. 

"You will never be able to make it without power son"

"That's where you are wrong, Im nothing like you I intend to make our company like our father would've wanted which was help people and not fall into corruption like you did"

"We need to take him in for interrogation, we have the evidence it just something for formalities before his taken to prison"

****

I heard a yell from the hallway where Rae's room was. Han Joon-Hwi and I ran, and we saw then running into Rae's room, one of them yelled his going into cardiac arrest. Everything around me started to move slowly and the tears fell down and I tried to get inside his room. They didn't let me, Joon-Hwi grabbed me and told me "shhhh breath he is going to pull through trust me, his strong plus he has something to live for, he won't leave you Sol"

I turned around and he looked at my eyes and I saw pain in them and I caressed his cheek and the words came out of my mouth. "you know I love him right, and thats why your in pain?"

He still looked in shock, and I kissed him while tears fell down my cheeks and said sorry to him "I didn't want to make you feel that way, but the person I love is you Han Joon-Hwi, I love Rae but because his become my best friend and I can't help but worry for him"

****

I wanted to believe her words but deep down inside of me, I knew she was feeling a little more than worry for him, was I being unreasonable, she had never giving me any reasons to doubt her....I just hugged her tight in my arms 

Why do I feel like he doesn't believe my words when I tell him I love him, it hurts for him to doubt, Rae had been there for me and I soon he had become someone important just like the guys he had become one of us but why do I feel like Joon-Hwi thinks its more than that... 

****

I opened my eyes and the first thing that came to my mind was her so I said her name "Sol..."

He awoke and the first thing he had said was her name, my grip on Sol had tightened when she got up and looked up at his direction. I got up and walked towards the room and Rae looked at me and then to Sol. He grabbed her hand and said "I'm sorry to both of you, I didn't mean to lie to you about who I was"

"We understand why you did it Rae and we are not mad at you. Why did you stay behind and not come with us?"

"I did it because I wanted you to get to safety with everyone"

"I glad your okay but I think we need to call your brother to let him know your okay know"

"Sol you call my brother I need to talk to Han Joon-Hwi about something" I waited for Sol to leave when I faced him "I am not going to take her away from you, I know she doesn't feel anything for me and if it was like that would you be able to let her go?"

"Your wrong about that because if she felt something for you I would let her go as long as she is happy"

"In the short time I have met you, you are terrible when it comes to showing your emotions toward Sol, right know your anxious and you doubt her. Instead of doubting Sol reassure her that you trust her. It's true I fell in love with Sol but I would rather see her happy than hurt her. I will remain by her side because I want to help her and be there like the friend I have become for her and the friend she has become for me. I am happy that she became my friend, that gave me reason to believe that there's still good people in society that fight for others, I admire her and anyone would be happy to have her by there side got it"

"I understand what your saying, I can't interfere in the friendship you have made together, and should trust when she says she only loves me"

"Yes idiot or I will really hurt you"

He smiled and walked away, I said to myself "Rae what are you doing , you like her and your hurting by letting her go"

"Your doing the right thing Rae, but are you willing to let her go"

A voice came from the door, Yong Seung was standing at the doorway

"I don't want to interfere in there relationship hyung I don't want to be the reason for anyone's heart ache"

"Then who is responsible for your heartache then?"

****

While I stood there listening to them talk, I felt sad for Rae that he felt that way because of me, I composed myself and walked in the room, and he smiled at me. I got close to him and hugged him tightly and said to him "sorry I have caused pain in your heart, and I will not show myself in front of you anymore" When I said that he hugged me tightly "I don't want you to run away, it makes me happy seeing you and not seeing you which will break me more inside". He caressed my hair and kissed my forehead and smiled while tears fell down his cheeks, I cleaned his tears with my fingers. He said "I'm happy were friends and I intend to keep being your friend forever, don't feel guilty about anything"