Midterm's Week

It was the middle of October which meant midterm's week and  like usual I was busting my ass studying but it had become more easier as the time passed with Han joon-hwi's help and of course Tae-Wook. It's been almost 2 months since the start of the semester and his arrival to Korea. 

The study group had their usual study session and fought about simple things, Roomie and Ji-ho joined us three times a week the rest of the days they dedicated to Ji-ho's trial against Prosecutor Jin. The trial was coming up in January.

****

Sol had been studying non stop and what byeol had said to me a few weeks ago still lingered in my head, I was happy of getting at least the approval of one of the sisters. The Halloween Bash was coming up soon and I wanted to ask her to join me that night. Our class had been chosen to be tour guides to the haunted house that the freshman were currently building. But what was I gonna wear, I heard footsteps approach behind me

"Cuz so you and me going to downtown to look for costumes the guys will join us later. The girls are also going but they will be separating when we get there"

"Alright when did you guys plan to go?"

"Well the guys said after this week after midterms so next week"

"Alright then, I'm heading to class I just stopped by to check on something"

"Really, your checking out my girlfriend?"

"What nonsense are you talking about"

"It's exactly what you heard, Sol will be my girlfriend soon, I intend to invite her to the Halloween Bash"

"You know look better when your mouth is closed Tae-Wook"

"And you look better when you are 10 meters away from my future girlfriend"

"Shhh shut up she's sleeping your gonna wake her up moron. Why do you even like Kang Sol?"

"Even though Prof. Shim just talked to me about her, I loved her personality I fell for her while being far away from her. When I saw her I still liked her which meant that my feelings still remained I thought maybe after meeting her they would leave, but they didn't. It's like there's something that just draws you to her. The days that have pass in her company I enjoy them because there fun. Also even if you don't believe me I enjoy spending time with you cuz, but your still my rival jajaja"

I just stood there and observed him how he expressed himself towards Sol, and they were genuine feelings. Even while knowing that I still didn't want to give up on my feelings either because of my cousin. I pat him on the back 

"I know you like her for real, but you know what my answer to that is"

"You wont give in correct?"

"Exactly that's not me giving up is not my thing Tae-Wook"

I woke to talking and it was Han Joon-Hwi and Tae-Wook so I walked to them and pat there heads. Both of them became stiff and turned around and looked at me.

"Are you guys okay?"

They both replied together 

"yeah umm"

"Well we just passed by and saw you were sleeping and we're gonna wake you up"

"Im awake know I think Im gonna head to my dorm. I have three test left"

"Ohh before you go here"

They both gave me some possible questions for the midterms without hesitation I pinched Han Joon-Hwi's cheeks and he stood still for a minute and patted my head, I felt my cheeks warm and I said my goodbyes and busted out of there