The Wish

Now if you asked just about anyone who they consider to be the top villain, most would easily say The Blade. And they would be right. Techno may not be the oldest or the strongest out of all the miserable villains on this gods forsaken Earth, but he's the most ruthless and merciless villain active in the past six years. He never backs down. No one dare to try to test for his throne made of corpses and gold now. Those pitiful fools who tried only serve as stepping stones for his seat now. And from his seat at the top, The Blade only accepts two individuals to stand and fight alongside him.

So for the past handful of years, Techno has been working with Phil and Wilbur doing the usual crime. But today was a bit different if he thought about it. Now, Techno understands that he is the brute of the team, that much was obvious. There is no question about Techno being the main muscle but if you asked him to categorize the two others, Techno would say that Philza was the brains and Wilbur was the drama king. That all being said, when their plans determine Philza to infiltrate The Heroes' National Archives, while Techno and Wilbur kept the attention, Techno agreed. But what he didn't agree to was the last-second change to happen because Philza realized that the building was more cramped than previously assumed. Wilbur immediately took Philzas' mere mention of his discomfort about cramped places to heart and rushed into the building without a single thought. Seriously, Techno didn't think Wilbur had a single brain cell.

"Mate, are you really that worried?" Philza asks Techno as if he could read Techno's mind. Techno didn't doubt that the man who raised him could also see straight through into his soul.

"No. I trust that Shout can handle himself. But it's just- The man can barely work his own computer without burning it, and now he's supposed to hack into the Heroes' National Archive? Yup, foolproof. Nothing can go wrong there." Techno explained as they wait for the heroes to make their way over to them.

Philza chuckles lightly "Oh I forgot about that! He burnt his computer because he left the plastic on and it burned and melted all over the components? The house stank for a month!" Phil laughs some more. "Don't worry, Shouts' got this okay? If he fucks up, we can try again later." Philza, if ever the optimistic of the group.

Techno grunts in response. He still is a tad bit nervous but there isn't much he can do. He has a job to do and that job is running at him with a green gas mask, a large A logo on his chest, and hard armor, reminiscent of a knight. Awesomedude. If memory serves him right, Awesomedude is one of the top heroes? Probably one that sat near the middle, with his ability being able to create machines out of thin air. A tricky power to deal with but not impossible, to say the least. The secret only a few villains knew, if you separate the maker from the machine, you kill the machine. Only difficulty was, said machine can crush a car with its limbs.

Techno spares a glance at the hero next to Awesomedude, and immediately knew who it was the second he spotted the mask with the weird splotchy patterns on it. Lemonbomb, top ten heroes that's sitting at number 9. Or was it 10? Doesn't matter much. Techno is confident that Philza can handle Lemonbomb and the guy's weird-looking bombs.

Turning back to Awesomedude, Techno studies the man's body language before the two launch into a full-blown fight.

Wilbur hums as he walks the halls, looking at the signs for records and data personnel room. If he thought about it, it's been a long while since he's had a solo stealth mission like this. Maybe it's because the last time he was assigned to one, he blew his cover and caused a full day-long battle to break out when the heroes were alerted... that wasn't a fun day. Wilbur can still vividly remember Philzas' panicked yells during the fight when both him and Techno were outnumbered. Yeah. Stealth missions aren't his forte.