Starburst

To say that life calmed down for Tommy is a flat-out lie. For the past week, Tommy had done just about nothing besides living a life of pure luxury. His day-to-day schedule fluctuated between who was with him usually, but he doesn't mind this fact as much as he thought. Since none of the three villains wanted to leave Tommy alone, especially after Techno had probably blabbed about his past to the others, Tommy was always with someone.

Tommy would have breakfast with Techno and sometimes Phil most of the time. It was easy to always have these two during breakfast since Phil always cooks the meals in this house. The two allow Tommy to eat in his bed, with Tommy graciously sharing his big man bed with Techno (out of the kindness of his heart).

Tommy finds out that Wilbur always oversleeps in the morning unless he had an all-nighter that prevented him from sleeping the night prior. Maybe that was a good thing that the others didn't have to have breakfast with a grumbly and tired Wilbur. Tommy saw that once and will never see that again. What did the anteaters ever do to Wilbur?

Tommy asks if they have any super-cool villain plans soon, but the response he gets is Phil chuckling, and Techno rolls his eyes. As he's told, they are currently just laying low while they collect info from some bugs?

Tommy doesn't understand why insects were involved, but he decided to pretend like he knew what they were talking about. Nodding along while they chat about houses and bugs. Sounds like they need an exterminator.

Though Tommy is sure that it won't take long for society to notice the small break since they have never really taken many days off like this before. Soon it'll be all over the news and net with the usual fuck-ton of rumors and speculations. Tommy wondered if his identity would be exposed or if cops were going to put out a search for him. They could easily tie Tommy to Techno's persona, Blade, since they were seen a lot before Techno brought him home.

Maybe they would think that Tommy is a hostage or a sidekick! That would be so awesome! Not the hostage part but the sidekick part. Tommy immediately decided the design plan for if he were to have a costume. His immediate thought was a bright red suit with white splashes on him. No cape, though. Techno can pull it off, sure, but that's it.

Tommy wonders if he'd ever get the chance to rob a bank or a mall. He would get to see Techno up close doing incredible shit. Just watching from the news was boring, and the news people would say horrible things about The Antarctic Kings.

If there's one thing Tommy has noticed during the past week was that The Antarctic Kings isn't as bad as the news shows make them. Or maybe Tommy just thought that because he's only been at their house and has only ever seen them chill and do stuff with him.

Just yesterday, Wilbur played some songs on his guitar while Tommy and Phil chilled next to him. And the other day, Techno had shown him some cool ways to tie and untie hard knots. Sure they scared a lot of people and were mean to humans. But Tommy didn't see anything wrong with that. As a hybrid himself, he wasn't a super fan of humans either.

But! That's a dark thought for a different day, Tommy decided. He just wants to stay leaning against Wilbur while they work their way through one of Wilbur's playlists. This one was different from the rest of the bands that Wilbur loved. Instead of the sad and sweet melodies of the band Sleeping at Last, this band was Hamilton? Or..maybe that's the singer since the album picture was of someone standing on a star. "I don't get it? What kind of music is this Will?" Tommy asked when the first song came up.

Wilbur gave Tommy a weird are-you-kidding-me look "it's Hamilton? You know, that musical?" Wilbur talked as if he was trying to jog Tommy's memory, but Tommy still didn't recognize it.