Constellations

!!!CONTENT WARNINGS!!!

Blood, dismemberment, abuse, psychological torture

please, please, be careful and don't yell at me cause I have warned you, if I have missed one or should add one please send me a dm on discord or here and I'll fix it

Techno paces next to Tommy's bed while the doctor gives the medicine to wake the child up. He hrumps at the doctor for taking so long but settles down at the glare said the doctor gave him. Phil walks in just as Tommy's eyes open after 34 days.

"Hello, Tommy. It's your doctor, Beck. You have been in a coma for 34 days. Here's some water." Dr. Beck calms the younger while giving him a cup with a straw. Techno churrs quietly while sitting back down on a chair next to Tommy.

Tommy looks around while taking small sips of water, taking stock of who stayed by his side. Techno scooches closer while Phil ruffles his feathers and moves closer to Wilbur. Tommy looks over to Dr. Beck, "When can I go home?"

Dr. Beck sighs but looks at his clipboard, "You should be able to leave in a couple of hours after we make sure nothing is out of sorts from the medically induced coma. Then you can go home with your... Family." Dr. Beck side-eyes Techno. Tommy nods and smiles brightly at Techno, excited to go home.

Tommy looks around at the dusty, almost filthy apartment that has become their home. Techno rubs his neck after looking around, noticing all the dust and trash he ignored while staying at the hospital. He starts to grab the garbage and toss it in the waste bin, forgetting about the papers he left on the coffee table in the living room.

He looks up to a loud squeal coming from the living room. Techno speed walks in and sees Tommy sitting on the couch, sobbing at the papers in his hands. "Oh yeah, forgot about those. Phil got Nikki to hand those over. All that's needed to finalize the paperwork is your signature at the bottom."

Tommy looks up at the piglin with giant tears, "Are you sure you want me? Even after this past accident?" Techno's eyes softened at the shaky, weak voice from his kid.

"Yes, I do want you, especially after this past accident. I will have the best of the best try and find a cure for you and help you live your life as fully as possible. If you want me to." The older piglin hums while pulling the younger into his lap for some hugs. Tommy bursts into more tears and nods, grasping Techno's side while looking at the papers with a new light in his eyes.

The young hybrid whines as he shifts from his restless sleep, tugging on the chains on his limbs and horns. He looks around his desolate chamber with no windows, hoping HE's not here. His "room" has no lighting except what spills in from outside his room through the iron bars, where he can hear multiple other people whimper and whine in pain farther down the long hallway. The dull grey walls fail to hide the large splatters of blood, both human and hybrid.

A dull hush roll across the cells as a door is slammed open at the end of the hallway. The others stifle their pained noises, hoping HE won't take his anger out on them. Footsteps get closer and closer to the teen, causing him to pull back to the farthest corner of the door.

The man, or what others like to think of as a monster, stops right in front of the teen's cell. "Oh Raaanbooo, I got a lovely gift to give you."

The mentioned teen whines and curls up more, trying not to look directly at the man. The man growls and opens the cell, kicking the hybrid in the ankle and making a loud snapping noise. Ranboo whines and nervously looks up at the man. "There are those disgusting eyes I hate. Do you want to see my gift now or after the lesson?"

"N-n-now please?" the hybrid stutters while holding his broken ankle. The man chuckles and pulls out a collar. The collar is studded with sharp spikes that face inwards towards the wearer. It has a large and heavy chain that leads to the front of the cell. Ranboo didn't even notice the human attaching the chain to the bars.

The human attaches the collar to the hybrid, happy with how it causes the teen to stretch out his limbs to keep pressure off his neck, where the collar is already digging in. He frowns at the extra limb that whips around and the hard bones sticking out of the hybrid's head.

Ranboo winces. Keeping the mantra that if he disobeys, Bee will get hurt. He keeps his eyes on the other's hands as he pulls out what seems like a bone saw from this pocket dimension the other has. Ranboo tugs on his chains, squirming away from the older being. He laughs chaotically and grabs the teen's tail, bringing down the saw at the base, and hacking away at the muscles, bones, and nerve endings.

Ranboo wails and screams at the excruciating pain that radiates from his tail. The other prisoners cry in rage at the damage the human is bringing to a child. Ranboo falls limp, ignoring the injuries he's giving himself from the collar. A wet plop lands next to his head, bringing his eyes to his dismembered tail, bone, and sinew exposed and bleeding rapidly.

The human snickers at the tears that burn down the face of the hybrid and uses one of his powers to stop the kid from passing out and bleeding to make it more fun for the next thing on his agenda. He walks around the limp, lanky being and stands at his head, grabbing his horns and yanking the other's head up.

Ranboo whimpers at the movement and looks up at the human, only to widen his eyes at the saw coming closer to his head. He wiggles and squirms, pulling at his chains, trying to escape. The human shakes his captive's head and gets started sawing away the abnormalities.

Ranboo is finally released from the collar after the "session" the human had. He backs away from the towering figure and curls up in a ball with his back to the other.

"Now, don't forget that the only one who can help you is me. And only me." is the last thing Ranboo hears before succumbing to his wounds and passing out.

~End Notes~

Hey yall, I finished this chapter but, idk something feels like its missing. I'll fix it up in later chapters. I'm workshopping a second book in the collect! which has a total of 8 total books, 2 main stories, and 6 side stories. though please remember to watch out for the content warnings I'll be putting at the beginning of chapters as things are going to get darker as we progress.

my discord link! https://discord.gg/9vbKuMSKTC 

don't be shy and join when ever :)