Chapter 2

He inched his hand higher.

"Make a choice Eren. What do you want?" He whispered. I sat up getting closer to his face which looked perfect in the dim candle light.

"I want you." I said and closed the gap between our lips letting them collide, moving them in sync. His lips were so rough but at the same time so soft. I rapped my hands around the back of his neck pulling him closer. He placed his hand on my growing bulge palming it through my pants. I pulled back with a whimpered escaping my lips. Levi climbed on the bed with on leg on both sides of my hovering as he undid my uniform and pushed my shirt up kissing down my torso. Once he got to my belt he unbuckled it looking down at my and he pulled it out of the loops. He grabbed my leg straps(the picture above) before crashing our lips together again. I broke the kiss with a moan as his hips pushed against mine grinding them together. I was a moaning mess but it wasn't until he let out a simple groan that turned me on to no end. I pulled off my shirt as he threw his jacket across the room I unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders. I pushed his jeans down along with his boxers taking him in my hand. He gasped and moaned grabbing my wrists and pinning them down on the bed while kissing my neck finding my weak spot I moved my head to the opposite side with a loud moan as Levi sucked and bit my neck.

"Please Levi, please fuck me!" I moaned feeling embarrassed at my words.

Levi didn't say anything he just kicked his pants off the rest of the was along with his boxers and doing the same with me.

"Lube?" He simply asked. I opened my drawer beside my bed and pulled out a bottle. He grabbed the bottle out of my hands and rubbed some on his member. He roughly grabbed my thighs pulling me towards him. I felt Levi push his tip into me I gasped in pain. I haven't done this in a while so it hurt a lot. He was fuckin huge. I didn't think he would fit but I felt his thighs against mine as he stopped I eyes were shut tight and my fists were filled with the sheets below me. After a couple seconds I nodded giving him the ok.

"G-go. Fuck me." I practically begged him.

"My pleasure." I opened my eyes to see him smirk as he started moving in and out of me. I would whimper every time he would thrust back in. He was going slow. Easy. I wasn't sure why maybe because I wanted to impress him or something I'm not sure.

"F-fuck Levi faster harder!" I begged again. I got my wish as he picked up his speed thrusting into me. I yelled out in pain but also pleasure. He was still getting faster when I felt a familiar feeling isn't the bottom of my stomach. I was getting so close and judging by his grunts so was he. "Oh fuck captain!"

"Oh my god Eren!" He moaned and wrapped his hand around my dick flicking his wrist. I was holding back and moaning so loud now until I couldn't anymore and spilled onto my stomach. A second later Levi pulled almost all the was out and slammed
back in and came I screamed out as he rode off his high and pulled out collapsing beside me. The room was silent other than us breathing heavily. I rolled onto my side resting my head on Levi's chest.

"Stay?" I asked. Well more like told.

He simply nodded. I smiled and sat up.

"Ok good I'm gonna go down stairs and shower then." I gestured to my stomach

"I'll be here" he said with a smirk.

I got up and quickly got my boxers pulling them on before getting a shirt, sweats and a towel. I opened the door but looked behind me seeing Levi sitting up with one arm behind his head and the blankets on his bottom half showing his gorgeous six pack. I know I have one too but damn.

My cheeks heated up as I left the room closing the door behind me.