Chapter 5

Levi's POV.

"I'm no bottom Ackerman." I smirked biting Eren's ear and holding his hips but he pushed me off and stormed away leaving Ackerman and I alone.

"Eren is my family, so leave him alone." She threatened. I rolled my eyes because she's oh so terrifying.

"I don't think I want to." I smirked thinking of more to piss her off. "And I don't think Eren wants me to." I said. I haven't had this much fun pissing someone off in a while.

"You little shit!" She yelled loosing her temper and grabbed my shirt pulled me close to her now red face.

"Very unflattering." I said struggling to not smirk.

"Ok so what you can survive around things without logic? How about someone with actual skill?" She pushed me away and held up her fists. Oh god she's being serious. This is so stupid.

"No." I rolled my eyes at her childlike attitude.

"Did your mom tell you not to hit girls?" She mocked. I turned to walk away.

"She told me not to pick fights with the devil." I smirked walking away from that bitch.

"Levi!!!" She yelled but I ignored. I believe she needs anger management classes because I heard footsteps behind me. Oh she's going to hit me. I dropped down swinging out my leg making her drop to the floor.

"I believe you mean captain." Finally I left her on the ground and walked to Eren's room. Walking up the stairs to the rooms dodging people I didn't wish to talk to. I know it's only a matter of time that Mika-bitch comes running to try to kill me. I know that both of us are being childish but it's ok to have fun once in a while, right? I opened the door to Eren's room to see him laying on his made bed staring at the ceiling. His room actually looked nicer than the last I saw. Looking back at Eren he looked genuinely upset. Not crying just like something was wrong.

"What do you want Levi." He said. It wasn't even a question. It was just him telling me he knew it was me as he didn't take his gaze off of the ceiling.

"You." I said taking the chance to make a sexual joke.

"Well too bad. I'm not in the mood." He sighed out. Ugh no I don't want to be serious right now. I sighed giving in.

"Fine shoot." I said not wanting this.

"What?" He asked surprised. I rolled my eyes and fell back on the bed laying over his legs.

"Ask me and I'll answer." He hesitated but finally asked what I never wanted talk to him about anytime soon.

"What is this... like what we're doing. Cause I really don't know." He stuttered out. Ok, there's a right answer and the answer he wants. I know Eren more than he think and I know he wants the cliche 'well I've liked you for a while now and uh-' yeah no.

"I guess a way to let out our breath after a mission." I hopefully answered correctly.

"Then why won't you let me actually be in the missions?!" He raised his voice and sat up. Alright I guess that was the wrong answer.

"Listen I think-"

"No! I can take care if myself Mika-......" he stopped mid-word but I knew what he was saying. Both of us just stopped talking as the room filled with an awkward silence. As if instinctual Eren pounced forward straddling and kissing me deeply. ".. Let's just.... forget... that ever happened" he said between kisses and that was fine by me. I have been craving Eren lately, I'll admit at first when this thing I guess started I had no clue what I was doing but now I think I have a vague outline of what's going on. Jeager pulled away before ripping off his shirt and helping me with mine due to the fact he was still on top of me. Eren's definitely different from all the countless girls I've been with before this friends with benefits started .... Maybe without the friends. I'm not saying I'm head over heels for this boy but I definitely hate him a lot less now. Just when I got Eren's belt undone a steaming train of rage slammed the door open. I groaned in frustration laying my back on the bed. Oh well I couldn't care less if she's here. I sat back up Eren was still in shock at the fact his I guess adopted sister walked in on us almost fucking. I kissed and sucked on Eren's neck as my hands rubbed down his back. He tried to push me back but I smirked and kept up my plan to make things even more awkward. I guess he was getting frustrated at me and not the good way. So he pinned my hands on the bed turning back to Mikasa trying to tame the evil little beast.

"If you don't leave now Arkerman, Eren will be on next mission's team as you stay and clean." I sighed out.

"Listen her-"

"Eren do you think the French maid out fit would fit her?" I teased. Eren finally started to see the humor in this and let out a small laugh as his sister stormed out slamming the door. ( SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED LEVIS OVA) it reminded me of the times when I used to play jokes on my brother and sister. My mind flashed back to when I saw her lifeless face on the dark dirt. Her eyes wide open still holding fear.

"Levi?"

I looked back up seeing Eren sitting beside me looking down. I jumped up backing towards the door.

" I'm going to just run for a while" I didn't wait for a rsponse before tuning and walking to the court yard and starting running laps.