Chapter 4

Ok sorry this is very late but I'm kinda slow when it comes to drama.... Also thank you for over 200 reads!!!! I love you guys!!!! ^-^
________________________________
Mikasa gripped my wrists and practically shoved them in my face as if it was the frist I saw them.

"Where are these bruises from?!" She yelled but I stayed quiet. "Eren!!! Tell me, this isn't your fault I won't let whoever get away with this!!" She continued. I rolled my eyes no one was outside it was only me and Mikasa as she went on with her rant about how she won't let me take care of myself. Just when I thought it couldn't get worse, I saw in the corner of my eye some one walking towards us. I turned my attention seeing Levi look amused at the unfortunate event.

"Ackerman, what on earth is so wrong?" He spoke with a smirk. Is this a game to him?! No!! I'm not going to tell some one I grew up with that the bruises on my wrist were from hand cuffs that Levi put there as we had sex..... No.

"The bruises from his wrist, did you do that?!" She already knew the answer, but she asked anyway. Levi was enjoying this he silently looked at my wrists then to me and back to Mikasa.

"I did no such thing. Eren did that to himself. I was there when he kept pulling down on his hand cuffs. So I did not do that to him." He answered calmly. He was right I did this so I don't have to feel bad for lying!

"Why was he hand cuffed?" Her eyes widened and face turned red from fury. For some reason I forgot the simple task of breathing making me cough and clear my through.

"Ok I think we're done here so good bye Mikasa and Captain, I'm just gonna go get eaten by anything over there for a moment." I can even think right now. I turned to talk to someone else and start any conversation that is better than this one.

"Eren, if you don't want to tell her then fine." He said looking sincere at me. Thank god someone's finally realized that I'm uncomfortable?! "Plus I don't think Ackerman wants to know what we do." Levi turned and smiled at Mikasa meaning for her to hear it.

"Listen dwarf I-"

"Mikasa stop!! Just stop both of you stop! God both of you are so damn annoying!! Just stop fighting and just stop! I'm tired of you two fighting!" I said to shut them to stop yelling at each other. "Levi, shut up. Mikasa, you know I haven't been able to control myself lately. I can take care of myself because I'm not a child anymore. So can you both please stop?!!??!" I tried so hard to make her believe that lie. Levi just rolled his eyes knowing full well it wasn't the truth.

"Fuck this." levi said and pulled down my shirt showing the hickey he left behind. Crap... I sighed and closed my eyes ready for the yelling to start again.

"Eren, why would you let such a disgusting thing do that to you?!" I heard levi chuckle holding me closer with one arm and running his hand down my side in a sexual manner. "You seriously fucked that thing?!?!?!" She yelled. God they're both horrible even though I love them both.

"Other way" Levi corrected.

"What did you mean dwarf?" Her words held so much hatred as Levi's were calm and playful.

"I'm no bottom Ackerman." He smirked bitting my ear and holding my hips with both hands. I pushed him away and walked into the building going to my room. I'm done with them. God they're so damn annoying. I could still hear them fighting in the distance. Slamming doors I finally made it back to my dull room.
__________________________________
Sorry short chapter there will be a better one soon sooooo vote comment and follow pleeeaaaaassseee so I know if I should continue.