Chapter 3

I woke up to the sunlight beaming through my windows. I picked up a note that was on my bedside dresser and opened it. 'We're on another mission, same as yesterday just getting food and water you stay there. P.S. I'd suggest you clean.' I crumbled the paper and threw it across the room.

"DAMN CLEAN FREAK!!!" I screamed in fury.

My door slammed open before I snapped my head in that direction. Armin was standing in the door frame looking frightened.

"Eren...." He was surprised I was awake. For all he knew I haven't been awake sense yesterday morning.

"I SHOULDN'T BE HERE ARMIN!!! WE SHOULD BE OUT THERE WITH THEM!" I was beyond mad this is Levi's fault. He said I could go with them!

"Eren!"

"AND ITS ALL HIS FAULT IM HERE!!"

"EREN!" Armin finally getting my attention. "Hanji thinks you've been out of control because of your stress! Captain Levi said he would help with stress relief. So I guess that means staying here! So stop being a baby and deal with it!" Armin finished his mini speech. I know how to be part of the team again. I just need to prove I'm not stressed and he'll let me back.

"Armin you're a genius!" Ha! I've got him now! "Tell Levi when he comes back I'm in his room!"

"Why are you in his room Eren?.."

"Trust me Armin you're a life saver!"

I shoed him out of my room, got dressed and cleaned the living hell out of that room for the majority of the day. After that then the front room and house stables. I saw them coming back from a distance. I hurried in the house and went straight to Levi's room. I kneeled down near the window and saw Armin talk to Captain. He looked up but I ducked down before he could see me but the curtains moved too. Smooth Eren... Very smooth.. I looked out again to see Levi walk into the front doors. I jumped on his bed pushed up my shirt holding the hem of it in my mouth. I thought back to last night starting to get turned on when captain opened his door to see me laying on his bed rubbing my own thigh trying my hardest to look sexy. (picture above)

"Stand up take off your clothes." He said "and hurry up" he went across the room to a desk opening a drawer and getting out a bottle. I was feeling a bit rebellious so instead of standing up I kneeled on his bed slowly stripping. Once I was completely naked I stood up and walked over to him. Levi just stayed still probably confused at my sudden confidence. I swayed my hips as I got closer to him as he kept looking me up and down.

"You see captain... I think we have a problem and it's becoming very hard." I said in the best suductive voice I could find.

"Eren you can't just barge in here when ever you want I think you've lost your place." he said but I ignored the serious side of it.

"Then why don't you show me who's in charged?" I suggested. He couldn't back down now I know him more than he thinks. Of course Levi didn't reply, he simply took off his ruffley neck thing he always wore throwing it on the bed but not caring about his jacket which he dropped on the floor. I was getting really turned on as he threw off his shirt and shoes.

"Get on my fucking bed Jaeger" he almost growled, it seems like he hates me more than usual now. But I felt rebellious so I slid my hands down his torso and kneeled down in front of him unbuckling his belt and uniform straps. Holy hell I sound like the biggest slut. (Dwight you ignorant slut) Levi pushed me away after I was done opening a drawer close to the floor making him bend over very far giving me a nice view of his ass, but he stood up all too soon with hand cuffs. Oh shit. My eyes widened. Maybe I shouldn't have been too much of a rebel. He's going to kill me, then Mikasa's going to kill him, and then everyone's going to kill Mikasa then, Armin's going to kill everyone.

Levi pushed me over to his bed. His usual pissed off expression faded into an amused one. I was slightly panicking but I knew I wanted to feel helpless against him. He pinned my arms above my head as he kissed my neck roughly, biting down on my sweet spot probably purposely leaving a hickey.

"L-levi.." I gasped out he was grinding into me making it hard to talk. "Fuck me!"

He pulled away and yanked off his pants throwing then across the room before he grabbed the handcuffs and straddled me at my high chest. I would have never thought the scout regiment would be like this. Levi took his neck tie putting the middle in my mouth and tying the end on the back of my head.

"You get way too loud" he smirked. I whimpered in response as he pushed at my chest lining himself up before slamming into me. I screamed out but was muffled by the fabric. Without skipping a beat he instantly kept ramming into me over and over again. It took me a while to get adjusted but once I did I'm glad he covered my mouth. I thrusted my hips up wanting more which made me change the angle making him press against something completely new. I screamed out as I pulled my wrists down clinging to the chain between the cuffs.

"Look what I found" he chuckled and seemed to go harder now. I couldn't handle it, I pulled down my arms trying to get them free but of corse I couldn't.

"T-touch me." I mumbled through the fabric.

"I'm sorry I can't hear you." He taunted as I whimpered. But a minute later he grabbed my dick and flicked his wrist. I gasped pulled my arms down harder.

"Lev-Levi!" I tried to talk. I was so close and so was he by the way he kept panting and groaning.

"Oh fuck eren" he breathed out. That was all I needed. I threw my head back as I screamed and came in his hand and on my stomach. A second later I heard his groan and felt him spill into my with one last rough thrust riding off our highs before pulling out and laying next to me.

He pulled down his neck tie letting me catch my breath and shut my mouth to be somewhat normal for a moment as he got up putting on boxers and opening the same drawer he got the handcuffs from taking out keys. Again he straddled my chest and unlocked my wrists as they fell down I blushed at how close his uh... was. He got up again now picking up clothes. I sat up looking at my wrists. Oh god there already starting to bruise.

CHAPTER FOUR COMING SOON