Chapter 9

Erens p.o.v
What's wrong with me? One minute I'm wishing his guy dead and the next were making out. I pushed his hard against the wall I kissed down his neck before sliding my hands under his shirt pulling it off.

"Where's this coming from?" He asked amused by my sudden urge to take control.

"Shut up." I growled I was insanely pissed at both me and mostly him.

"If you think you're going to top me you have another thing coming." He said lightly but I could tell he was being somewhat serious.

"And what's so wrong with that?" I breathed in his ear pulling Levi from the wall and nudging him to his bed.

"Eren no I'm not doing that." He started to panic but I was still pissed and I wasn't backing down so I pushed him now on the mattress holing him down my lightly squeezing his neck.

"I'm not asking for permission but from one bottom to another" I leaned closer to his ear. "It feels a lot better if you relax, Heichou." Kissing down his neck I undid his belt. His Addams Apple almost trembling, I smirked looking at him hitting his lip holding back his moans and trying to make it look like he wasn't enjoying himself.

LEVIS P.O.V.

Me topping Eren is one thing but him topping me just feels wrong. AND what's even worse is that I'm actually liking this. He finally took his shirt off I want to run my hands down his chest and pull him closer but I won't let him know how incredible this feels. As he took off my pants all the way he started palming my now rock hard erection. That's when I lost it. I let out a loud moan not caring if any one heard which in sure everyone did because people are nosey and we probably have a crowd right outside the door listening in.

"Do you like that Levi? I know you do." He taunted.

"Eren please stop" I didn't really mean it but this felt so wrong yet I'm getting ready to cum in my boxers. I sat up to try to push him away but he held me by the back of my neck and forced his tongue into my mouth I didn't kiss back but I gave up pushing him away. He pulled away and held out his hand after taking both our boxers off.

"Spit." He ordered. So I did. I spit on his face and smirked as Eren chuckled and wiped it off. Once he was done Eren he wrapped his hand on my painfully hard cock and pushed his thumb onto the tip hard. I cried out as my entire body shuttered. "Last chance. Or I'll go in dry and tear you up." He let go of me and held out his hand again. I gave in and spit in his hand keeping eye contact.

"Fuck you." I sneered

"Quite the contrary." He smeared my spit on his cock which by the way is fucking huge slightly bigger than mine. Eren pushed my legs up and slammed into me. I threw my head back and cried out in nothing but pain.

"F-uck it hurts Eren! Please it- ah!" I yelled. But then he moved and was now slamming into something that had me now screaming in a new way. "Oh god! Eren!!" I yelled as I came hard onto my stomach

"Look what I found." He breathed in my ear.

"Slow down." I moaned it was all too much. I can't handle this especially on my first time.

"No." He said.

"Touch me." I begged him I was so close again.

"No." I whimpered as I grabbed my cock and stroked myself. I closed my eyes and screamed as I came again but Eren wasn't done and with him slamming against my prostate I wasn't done yet either. I know Eren's close too I know him more than he thinks. He's trying to hide it but I know. He pushed my hand away and wrapped his around my cock stroking it.

"Eren please! Oh god please Eren!!" I was going insane pushing my body to my limit multiple times now. "Please don't cum yet Eren." I begged him my dick now leaking with precum yet again.

"You gonna come again Levi?" Eren taunted in my ear followed by a low moan. Yes that's exactly what I need is dirty talk. "You don't want this?" He trusted in harder as I whimpered. "You fucking lier. You fucking love it!" My hands in fists with the sheets under me. "Isn't that right Levi?" I just moaned as an answer.

"Eren please one more." I moaned as he worked his hand faster. "Oh god Eren I'm cumming!!" My whole body felt so used, overly sensitive.

"Oh fuck Levi.. Fuck.. Fuck you." He groaned as I felt him unload inside me with one last hard thrust. Eren's hand never skipped a beat as he pulled out looking me in the eye. Eren's mouth slightly open catching his breath but still held a smirk. I kept eye contact as I came in his hand and on the puddle on my stomach. Still panting got off me and laid next to me.

"I'm still pissed." He said.

"Yeah I got that part."

"You know everyone heard you begging me to make you cum." He joked not feeling any sympathy. I know Eren's mad and he should be I mean I fucking ditched him outside the walls. I don't know why I'm choosing to care about him. I'm humanity's strongest because I have nothing left to loose. I had nothing left. I'm going to loose him.

"Yeah? You want to rape me again? Or are we done." The last part wasn't even a question.

"Like you didn't enjoy that shit." He sat up getting all defensive and shit.

"Sleep well in the basement bitch tonight's gonna get cold." He got up and dressed slamming the door as he left. I grabbed my shirt and cleaned up the cum before throwing it on the floor and putting on sweat pants to take a shower.