Chapter 10

-one day later-
Levis P.O.V.

I can get him fired from the survey corpse and move the head quarters... Wait if I fire him hell just get cut up like a frog. I laid back sighing. I can keep him locked up I the basement. Assign him to Erwin? No Erwin will kill him he's told me before. All these ideas ran through my head finding something wrong with each of them. He's probably off throwing a temper tantrum right now.

Eren's P.O.V.

I moaned tilting my head to the side giving him more room feeling him leave a hikey. I'm going to kill him later. "Oh god faster please!" He groaned going faster hitting that spot making me moan loud. He put his hand over my mouth.

"Eren shut the fuck up people are up stairs" Jean said smirking  before groaning and cumming inside me. I whimpered and came in my hand and on my stomach. I moved my head to the side getting his hand off my mouth.

"Your hairs stupid." I said out of no where breathing heavily as he pulled out. Just letting him know that I really don't like him.

"Thanks." He said laying next to me. "So you want to tell me why you dragged me down here to fuck you?"

"Nope." I got up getting dressed and walked up the stairs.

Walking in the main room everyone looking at me cause basically everyone either heard or was told about me fucking Levi. I took a seat next to Armin across from Mikasa.

"Where have you been?" Armin asked looking up from his food. I'm usually here before him or Mikasa.

"You don't want to know." I said grabbing a grape off his plate popping it in my mouth. Mikasa looking at me not talking. With an 'I told you so' look.

"Who?." Armin asked. I looked at him sighing.

"Jean." I shrugged. "Horse face whatever you want to call that shit head." I smirked looking up to see them look at each other like that both realized something insane. "What?"

"You're sounding exactly like Levi, Eren." Mikasa finally said. I looked at her like she doesn't know what she's talking about.

"I'm not-... Speak of the devil" I saw Levi walk in the room like nothing happened even though his eyes were blood shot. He was walking right up to our table. Oh god please don't. One he was close his gray eyes looked at me but instead of breaking down like I usually would do I looked back and winked. He looked away sitting at the table behind us next to the hot shots I used to idolize when I was little.

"What's wrong?" Erwin asked. I wasn't looking I was just listening in.

"Eren don't" Mikasa whispered.
"Shut up" I whispered back.

"Didn't sleep" I heard him say in a rusty voice.

"So did you hear or were you told?" He said loudly meant for me to hear.

"I was told." Erwin said calmly. There was a moment of awkward silence after that.

"Yeah well it's usually not like that."  He started. My eyes widened looking at Armin seeing him trying to hide his laugh. "Usually I'm the one fucking him or he's fucking bouncing on me. I swear out off all the times we've had sex I don't get how his asshole stays so fucking tight. Oh god and Eren is such a huge fucking cock slut he-" I couldn't listen anymore I stood up turning around and seeing him watch me with no emotion.

"Says the one who came 3 times." Everyone was either disgusted or trying not to laugh. "And for the first time getting fucked you sure seemed to be enjoying yourself!"

"You're just embarrassing yourself acting like a whore!" He stood up walking towards me.

"Yeah?! Well I've been told I'm acting exactly like you!" I met him half way pushing him back.

"Well what do you want from me do you want to throw a punch or maybe you want to rape me again." He got closer up in my face.

"That was after you left me to fucking die out side of the walls!!" I felt my heart drop seeing a tear fall down his face. He pushed me aside walking towards the stairs. "Levi wait!.." I ran up to him just as he started going up the stairs. "Hey talk to me what's going on." He just kept the walking so I followed him up to his room closing the door behind us.

"Do you know why they call me 'humanity's strongest'?!" I always thought it was just cause he was really really good at not dying. "It's cause I have nothing left to lose! It was said to be an insult Eren!!" He yelled at me like I know why he's mad.

"What are you talking about?" I asked for once not yelling.

"I lost everyone I ever gave a flying shit for and now you're here and I can't lose you.... You're the reason I've been so off because I'm afraid of losing you!" I walked closer to him. "Eren I love you." He looked up at me. I held him put my hands on the back of his neck pulling him closer to kiss him.

"I'm not going anywhere... I love you too. "