Chapter 7

I guess you could say everything went back to normal. Meaning Levi is now acting like nothing ever happened. Amins never stopped asking me if what I told him was actually true. And Mikasa hasn't said anything except "told you so".... Today's going great. Erwin was here today at training making sure everyone's fine.

"Well you seem not as stressed out" I heard Erwin's voice say. I looked over seeing him walking with Levi.

"I guess you could say that." He replied flashing me a look and tilting his head over nudging it in the opposite direction of Erwin. Wait, what?...... Ok sure fine.

I followed his direction walking around a corner of the building before Levi turned the corner and pushed me against the wall. No one was around and couldn't see. I thought Levi was going to kiss me but he lowered his head to my neck and attacked it before biting my earlobe.

"Let's go down to your room." He whispered lifting his leg between mine.

I was still in the basement in case I shifted in the night. It was kinda annoying but I had no say.

"But captain I can't ditch." I mocked a shocked expression. What ever got into him I like it.

"Don't get smart with me." he snapped playfully palming the front of my pants. I gasped and leaned my head back against the cold stone wall.

"O-ok lets go." I breathed out. He chucked looking at me with a smirk. "Ok you win lets go!" Levi led me to the back pushing me roughly against the door attacking my neck and grinding our bottom halfs together.

"Who's room?" Levi asked breaking away and opening the door.

"Mine. People may be upstairs and I annoyingly still sleep in the basement." I said slightly joking but he knew I meant it.

When we got to the basement which look more like a jail cell the bars were still there but just kept open. Levi was being a bit more rough today as he again pushed me against a wall harder this time. He held my jawline making me look him in the eye.

"Would you prefer sleeping at the foot of my bed like the little pet you are?" He mocked. I guess this was our way if saying what we've been thinking.

"Maybe if someone else isn't already there." I more like questioned.

"Shut the fuck up Jeager." he growled in my ear.

"Make me corporal." I more like challenged him. He turned me around pushing me harder against the cold brick wall. He pulled back my jacket tossing it across the as I pulled off my shirt dropping it by my feet. I spun around slightly pushing him towards my bed before he fell down into it taking me with him. I pulled off his cravat (<--- thank you whoever corrected me last time I said something like ruffly neck thingy) throwing it again somewhere before he flipped me on my back taking off his jacket. I had an evil idea pop into my head that would defiantly get me into trouble. I got a strong grip of his shirt and pulled it apart literally ripping it off him. He sat straddling me before grabbing my neck with one hand putting a little pressure on it as he leaned down close to my face. His lips where so close to mine, his eyes held playfulness lust and anger.

"You'll pay for that."

"Looking forward to it." He moved down and pulled my pants down along with the uniform straps before stripping his clothes too. I pulled out a bottle of lube from my little bed side drawer handing it to him. He put some on his fingers and pushed two into me. I gasped and dig my nails in his back. Levi pumped them in and out as I already was a wreck.

"Have you ever touched yourself like this before Eren?" He taunted. I just moaned throwing my head back.

"Levi please!" I whimpered. He pulled his fingers almost all the way before slamming back in and then pulling them out. I let go of him as he smeared more lube on his member. Before he pushed in levi flipped me over so I was laying on my stomach and before I could ask he slammed into me. I yelled out in pain but pleasure quickly took over. I tried to pick myself up with my arms but Levi's thrusts pushed my body forward and back making it hard and on top of that my body was always so weak when we did this. Right as I almost got myself up he pushed my back down and I collapsed burying my face in the mattress muffling my moans.

"F-fuck y.... Fuck you!" He was pissing me off today but damn this was hot.

"You know you love this Eren" levi taunted. He pulled me up with a fist full of my hair his hot breath on my neck. "Tell me you love this. I know you do Eren." He changed angles pressing against that spot that drove me insane. I rested my head on his shoulder hp,ding into the back of his neck as I reached closer to my limit.

" I do love it s-ugh oh god levi!!" I gasped as he grabbed my erection pumping his hand.

"Levi I-I'm going to-.." His pace quickened and soon I felt him release. He worked his hand faster and soon I let go with one last desperate moan we where done. Levi pulled out and laid next to me. I knew we where only catching our breath before we went back outside. Knowing this would be my only moment alone for a while I took the chance.

"I actually haven't done this with the guys here by the way." I said anxiously.

"Me either."

"Why would you think-"

"We should get back there someone has to know I'm gone by now. See you later Eren." And with that he got dressed and left.