Chapter 1

Somewhere in an Abandon Church

Nick:

I am slowly waking up from last night. I started to stand up and walk or well more like stumble down the stairs looking for Gloria.

"Gloria." I said. I waited a few seconds. "Hello." I called out again.

I hear grunting and screaming noises after I say that. I noticed how the lights are going on and off as I round a corner. Suddenly I see... a dead body. I grabbed anything I could use as a weapon. I looked at it and saw a poker. I continued walking through the church, looking for Gloria.

"Gloria." I called, when suddenly I see her and run up to her. 

"We gotta go." I tell her but then when she turns around, she had blood all over her and a dead man underneath her.

"No, no." I say as I run away outside. As I am running away, I don't look in front of me and I run into the street. As I look behind, I didn't see the car coming my way and get hit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma:

I wake up from a tiring a day yesterday. I see my husband still a sleep, so I go and get breakfast ready for everyone. As I am I start reading files that were sent last night about a flu or some kind of virus going around. Before I can finish though, my alarm goes off to wake everyone. I start heading up the stairs to my bedroom. As I open the door I say,

"Babe get up. Breakfast is ready and you got work in 30."

I then leave knowing he'll get up and go to Cameron's room, who is already up.

"Cameron are you almost ready?" I ask.

"Yeah, 5 minutes and I'll be down." He replies.

"OK sweetheart. Can you wake up Olivia for me, please?" I asked.

"Sure mom, no problem. She easy to wake up." He told me.

"Thank you, honey." I said.

I leave his room and close the door behind me and walk towards the twins shared bedroom. I open the door and see both my angels sound asleep. I first go to Vanessa's side of the room since it's closer and wake her up first.

" Vanessa, sweetheart it's time to wake up." I told her.

"Okay mommy. What's for breakfast?" She asked as I am walking towards Veronica's bed. 

"It's potato and egg tacos." I replied. "Veronica, baby time to wake up." I continued.

"I don't wanna mommy. Can I sleep for 5 more minutes, please, mommy?" She asked.

"I'm sorry baby, but your food will get cold, and you'll be late for school." I said.

"Okay, mommy." She said in a tired voice.

I leave their room knowing there up and head towards Olivia's room to make sure she is up. I opened the door.

"Liv, baby are you up?" I asked.

"I'm up, mommy. What is for breakfast? I'm hungry." She said. I laughed at her cuteness.

"Potato and eggs. Come on let's go." I said and picked her up going downstairs.

In the kitchen

As I walk towards the kitchen, I see Luke up and drinking coffee.

"Morning babe" I told him.

"Morning. I already made the kids their tacos. I have 10 minutes before I have to leave." He said.

"Okay. Come on Livy, let's go eat." I told her.

We walk towards the kitchen, and I see all the kids eating and talking.

"Hey babies, are you all ready." I asked them.

"Yes mommy/mom we are." They replied simultaneously. 

"Babe, I'm going to work. Love you- " he kisses me "ewww." we heard and looked and saw the kids' making faces. We laughed. "Love you kiddos" he told them.

"Love you to daddy/dad." They said back. 

"Come on babies, let's go." I told them.

As were leaving I remember to grab the files and lock the door behind me. We all soon file into the car.

After I dropped Cameron and The twins off to school, I only had Olivia left. I looked in the mirror and saw her staring at her tablet.

"Baby, what are you doing?" I asked her.

"Nothing mommy just playing leapfrog." She said.

"Okay, baby" I said suddenly I get a call from mom.

"Hey mom, what's up?" I asked.

"We found Nick, he --"" where is he?" I interrupted wanting to know where my baby brother is and if he is fine. 

"He is at Mercy West hospital a--""okay, I'm on my way." I told her.

"Okay, so am I, I'll meet you there." Mom said.

"Okay, bye mom." I said.

I make a U-turn and start driving to the hospital.

"Mommy, where are we going?" Olivia asked.

"We are going to see, Uncle Nick." I said.

"Okay mommy. Can we see, Grandma and Aunt Alicia too." She asked.

"Yes, we can baby" I told her.

"Yay, does this mean I don't have to go to school today." She asked or well more like said.

"Yeah, that's right. You get to be with me all day." I said.

As I'm driving, I call Luke.

"Hey babe" he greeted.

"Hey, honey. I need you to go to Mercy West hospital" I told him.

"Why did something happen. I'm on my way out, now." He said worriedly.

"I got a call from mom saying they found Nick, but he is in the hospital." I told him.

"Okay, babe. I'm on my way. How far out are you?" He asked.

"I'm like 3 minutes out, how about you?" I replied.

"Same, I'll see you soon. Don't worry, he will be okay. He's strong." He said. 

"Okay, Honey. See you soon." I finished.

---------------------------------------------------------------