2: Pointless drug

Next day
5:58am

I entered the cell this time with a little more hope today. I now know my patients name, and from what the director has told me he will be completely sober this morning.

He lay there asleep on his bed, body still strapped
down to the bed like a dangerous animal.

Grabbing my chair I take a seat but this time being sure to not make a sound. I didn't wanna wake him. Instead I just wanted a few minutes to watch him sleep, study his face a little more, admire him.

I looked down at that line across the ground. What would actually happen if I crossed it? He's strapped down to a bed after all.

"Wow." I jump from the sudden deep voice that spoke, my eyes now witnessing an awake Jungkook.
"You look nothing like the last ones? No pencil skirt or blouse." He comments without moving a facial muscle.

"W-well this job happened a little quicker then I had expected so I haven't had time to buy any work attire" I tell him before adjusting the hem of my jeans.

"Don't. It has been a while since I've seen anyone dressed casually around here" he says before turning his head back up to the ceiling, eyes shutting. "So tell me. Would you like to have it up the pussy or ass?"

"I'm sorry?" I feel my cheeks flush with heat after he said that and my heart beat quickens when he smirks. "I can still get hard under here. You'll just have to help me out of these chains and then I'll be ready to make your moans echo throughout this cell."

"I don't think thats an appropriate thing to say Mr Jeon"

"Aha Mr" he chuckles before licking his lips and biting.

"Would you rather me call you by name?"

"I don't care what you call me."

"Then I'll go by your name, Jungkook."

"As you wish." he turns to look at me, those dark brown eyes sparkling with some form of...

Excitement.

It makes me shiver in my seat, but I do my best to stay composed despite the constant thumping of my heart reminding of the fact that I am indeed a blushing mess.

"Gotta say seeing you blush like that just makes me wanna drag you out of that chair and fuck you senseless against those bars" he spits, and I'm a little shocked to see him bite his li, almost like he was trying to imagine the erotic scene in his head.

"Jungkook i'd appreciate if—."

"I got such an erection yesterday after you left, seeing your tight little ass in those skinny jeans made my body ache. All the other therapists dressed like lawyers, so dull and boring."

"I'm not a therapist. I'm a psychiatrist, and I'm here to help you with your mental illness" I say before flipping through the boys file. "It says you suffer from Bipolar disorder along with extreme levels of paranoia which tends to lead to...nightmares."

"I don't suffer from anything except boredom in this place." He scoffs.

Tracing my finger down the page I discover a list of other mental disorders.

"It says you're also schizophrenic." I add. This is one of the disorders I was taught about in my psychology class, how a person can act without thinking clearly. Everyone's symptoms are different, but the majority of people never seem to remember certain things they do.

"So I have a question."

"Oh great"

I lightly smile at his sarcasm before preparing myself for the first question. "Do you remember the murders you committed?"