11: Your lips taste like vanilla

1 week later

Jungkook PoV

My smirk grows as I watch her take a seat. "You still haven't quit yet?" I ask.

"Nope" she grins.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Because I think you're starting to like my company." She says before tapping her pen against her notepad. "So, shall we begin—."

"What makes you think I enjoy your company?"
I ask, repulsed by her accusation.

"Well. I'm a psychiatrist. You're my patient. It's kind of my job to know what emotions you're portraying."

Was she just being smart with me?

Dear god Y/n you're just ticking all the boxes now aren't you.

"Can I pick that remarkable brain of yours for a moment?"

"Sure" she shrugs.

"My condition. If I was to be without these sessions, could you see it deteriorating?"

"Well." She adjusts her position whilst thinking. Now there's two kinds of answers I could possibly get from her right now. One that any grad student could come up with, and one that only she would know. And if I know this girls disgustingly large brain well enough, then she's gonna give me exactly that.

"That would depend on your day to day routine. You suffer from nightmares, therefore you need a distraction throughout the day to stop you from having flashbacks to your past trauma at night. And given that there is not much to do in a cell which lacks as little as a window, then I'd say you'd continue having the nightmares which would then lead to increasing levels of stress which would further progress into consistent panic attacks. So yes. To answer your question without these sessions your condition would in fact, deteriorate."

Adda girl :)

"So you're just my distraction then?"

"If you wanna call it that" she smiles. God damn that perfect smile.

"I see you're back to wearing you're ugly ass sweaters. You look like you're going skiing."

"I doubt anyone would go skiing in these boots" she says before clicking her feet together. She seems happy today. It's a site I've grown to enjoy.

"Come here." I nod.

"I can't cross the line Jungkook. I was warned yesterday about that."

Sighing I take a few steps forward, getting closer and closer until the chain tugs at my neck. My feet are inches away from the divider line. "Then stay on your half. Just don't sit so far from me. Feels like therapy, not a conversation."

Y/n PoV

Pressing my lips shut I desperately fight the urge to smile.

He nods for me to sit. When I do I realise how strange it would look if someone walked in, we're sat cross legged, a foot away from each other.

"Damn. All we need is a Ouigi board and we can conduct our very own seance." I say, and he raises a brow at me. "Is that humour nuisance?"

"Nuisance. Is that my new nickname?" I ask, my face matching his expression.

"Yes and it's rather fitting don't you think?" He smirks.