14: I'm so sorry-.

Jungkook PoV

There's nothing but a long hallway stretched out before me, like a tunnel with one dreary light hanging at the very end.

There's a series of doors along the left. She could be in any one of these rooms, and I'm way to impatient to play a guessing game.

Taking my gun I fire two warning shots into the ceiling, and a man instantly hurries out from one of the rooms. He looks at me in shock. Weird. I don't recognise this one.

"My god how you've grown" he smiles before wiping his eyes with the back of his sleeve. Tears? I don't understand.

"Where is she?" I ask.

"I can't believe I'm actually looking at you right now." He begins to walk towards me, avoiding the question. "So handsome. So tall." he chuckles. "You're remarkable. I never could have imagined you to look like this. You were once so tiny. Your little hand couldn't even fit around my finger."

My body trembles slightly as I hold the gun up to him. "Stop spurting out random crap and answer my question!"

"My boy." He breathes out a little scared. "Y-you don't wanna shoot me. Trust me. I'm your last chance for family."

APoV

Titling his head the man waits for Jungkook to figure it out. His eyes twinkling with tears after finally being reunited with a boy he'd missed for over 20 years. A boy whose baby picture he kept in his wallet and talked to, the boy he obsessed over.

Like the flip of switch Jungkooks face goes from angry to stunned. "N-no."

"My boy" the man stretches out his arms for a hug, but Jungkook remains perfectly still. This wasn't the big tv like reunion he'd hoped for, but just to be in his sons presence was surreal, to see him standing in the flesh made his body tingle with warmth.

Just as he went to take a step forward, Jungkook does it first.

"You're nothing to me." He spits. "Learning that you're my father doesn't ignite any feelings for me. I never missed you, or wanted to meet you—."

"I'm going to save you Jungkook" the director clasps hold of the boys hands, tugging him close. "Let me show you, just a moment of your time is all I need and you'll see how much I'm trying to make up for my absence—."

"I don't want your help!" As Jungkook attempts to fight, his father cups his hold of his face tightly.

"Son with my help you'll be able to live your life without having to question what you did the night before. You'll be aware of all your actions, you'll be one whole person just like everyone else. You won't feel guilty anymore, you won't feel fear and you'll never worry."

"I'm going to eliminate your other personalities. Soon you'll just be one confident and intelligent individual. You'll have the chance to be normal."

"Come" he nods before stepping towards one of the doors. With hesitation Jungkook follows, now in a room with monitor screens all over the wall.

Every screen showing an view of Y/n...

Jungkook looks up at one screen in particular. One where the camera was directed on her figure, himself able to see how she'd been bound by rope and forced to stand. She didn't look to be conscious anymore either.

Exhaling a breath Jungkook looks down at the floor. "You drugged her?"

"Yes." The director hurries to grab some random papers from the draw. "The drug has been in the works for over a year and is finally ready to be tested. Y/n is your age and exact blood type, she's the perfect candidate for testing." He shows Jungkook the papers but none of them interest him.