10: Telling you about me

Next Morning
5:59am

"Morning lovely, I'm guessing you found the file alright? Doctor Kim said he let you in."

"Yes he did, and Thankyou again" I smile at Doctor Lee as I pass her in the corridor, my face turning back to pissed off as soon as I turn the corner, Jin joining my side.

"Nice. You played that off well" he comments before holding a door open for me.

"Yeah well next time you may wanna stop me from ripping her head off. In fact why hasn't anyone questioned where all these missing tapes have gone? Shouldn't the director be onto it? And who even is the director? I still haven't met him yet."

"He's not around much that's why. I met him once when I first started working here, seemed nice but then again I suppose nice doesn't mean trust worthy."

"You don't trust him?"

"I don't trust anyone besides you Y/n." Jin shoots me a serious look. "And I intend on keeping it that way."

I nod at the male before fist bumping him and walking away. I don't think he was prepared for that kind of gesture but ah well, that's what he got.

When I reach Jungkooks cell I'm happy to see him up and awake. That dumb ass collar is around his neck but I suppose it's better then the straight jacket.

"Good morning" I seat myself down on the chair, not even aware of the fact that Jungkook hadn't moved a muscle yet, his head hung low and his eyes dead without emotion. Somethings not right, he looks to be...shivering?

"Everything okay?" I ask. My heart starts to pound as I approach him, almost warning me to expect the worst. When I touch his cheek he shudders and dodges me. "Kooks it's just me—." Out of no where he throws his weight against me, my body now pinned beneath his. "Don't you lay another finger on me" he growls.

"Kooks you're hallucinating!" I say in shock but he's too far gone. Before, I noticed a bruising on his neck, they've injected him again but with something different this time, he's having a bad reaction to it.

"I'll fucking slit your throat you sick bitch!"

"Jungkook whoever you think I am just know it's not real! I'm Y/n remember, I promised I would never hurt you like them—."

"STOP LYING!" he yells right in my face. I can hear his heavy breathing, he's close to going into shock and when that happens he won't be able to stop himself. I have to get out of here.

Acting quick a push him off of me, his body falling to the side as I desperately try to pull my self away. I'm an inch away from the divider line when I feel his hand grip my ankles, pulling me back. I scream in panic, my nails digging into the floor as he drags me back to him. I'm flipped onto my back again, but I can't bring myself to look at him, I'm petrified right now.

"Y/n!" He shouts. "Y/n calm down please just calm down!"

The fear in his voice confuses me. Slowly I lower my hands from my face, now seeing a completely different Jungkook. His eyes are full of panic, a huge contrast to the dark rage they portrayed a moment ago.

"I'm so sorry are you alright?!"

Gulping I prop my self up on my elbows and try to calm down my breathing.