8: Hurt

Next morning
5:08am

My eyes shoot open when I hear it, the clashing sound of the steal bars. I turn over and see Jungkook standing there, retracting his fist from the gate before he grips them with both hands, sighing.
"You spent the night?" He asks in deep tone of disappointment.

"Y-yeah you wanted me to—."

"No. Y/n. I didn't. Just remember only one of me will ever want you to stay. Two will forever be disgusted by your presence."

"But you weren't the..."

"I mean you were the..."

I struggle to come up with a sensible phrasing.

"You weren't the sweet one, and you weren't you now. You were the one who hurt Jimin."

"I hurt Jimin?"

I nod gently, and he scoffs before taking a seat on the floor. "Knew it wouldn't be long before I fucked up again."

"It wasn't your fault, you were frightened—."

"Please that midget of a guard couldn't scare me even if he forced a gun down my throat."

"Jimin would never do that. He's not like the other guards here."

"Do you fancy him or something?"

"N-no." I feel my cheeks flush at his question.

I'm just glad this Jungkook doesn't know I like him.

Or is it the other one?

It's kinda confusing keeping up with them all. The sweet one seems to be the only one I can pick out easily. The other two are rather similar.

"Have you been up long?" I change the subject.

"Yeah. You left your stupid phone on all night, I woke up to music playing through the earphones."

"Sorry. I must have fallen asleep before turning it off. We were listening to one of your favourite songs."

Furrowing his brows Jungkook stares at me for a moment. "Fast Car?"

I nod with a smile. I then grab my phone, disappointed too see that the battery is dead. "Crap" I mutter. "I needed to call a taxi home, I didn't bring money for the bus."

"You don't drive?" The boy asks.

"No I never took my test."

"Weird. I took you as a driver. Imagined you to have a really old car in the ugliest colour."

"What colour?"

"Some shittt bubblegum one" he says, a smirk like smile curving on his lips. "And you had one of those little hula girls on the front."

"This isn't the 70's" I laugh.

"Whatever."

"Did I snore by the way?"

"I don't know."

"I'm told I snore."

"By who?"

"My ex boyfriend."

"Did he dump you for snoring?"

"No I dumped him."

Jungkook PoV

"Did he cheat?" I ask, and she looks at me with a smirk. "Of course you would assume that."

"Well did he?"