6: I remember you

2:38am

I continue to read the article about the murders Jungkook committed. I couldn't find any physical copies so I did what every Gen Z girl would. Took to the internet :) However prison computers are really crap and slow so it's taken a while, I've spent hours here just trying to read through a one page document.

I had to sneak past so many guards to get access to the computer room. No one knows I'm here, not even Jimin.

Or so I thought.

The light to the computer room flicks on and I shoot my head to the door. There stands Jin with his brows notted in confusion. "Y/n? What are you doing here so late?"

"I was just doing some research into Jungkooks case." I say before turning round in my chair. "I feel there's a reason for why he chose his victims. One of them was a head master at my old high school."

With widened eyes Jin shuts the door behind him. "Wait you went to the same school as Jungkook?"

"I'm sure of it. It's took me a while to figure things out but slowly I'm starting to remember him."

"Jin. He was sweet. Shy even. And yet he murdered our head master and 3 other victims. There's got to be a reason behind it all that would justify his actions maybe?"

"There is a reason Y/n. A reason I discovered when I first took Jungkook on as a patient at this prison."

"When Jungkook first arrived here I was picked to examine him. And after receiving the medical results, it was stated that traces of your headmasters cum were in his..."

"Oh my god"

"Not just him. Your schools janitor and one other teacher was picked up too."

"What about the 4th guy?"

"They couldn't trace it to anyone else. In fact no one knows where the 4th guy went, he wasn't one of the men Jungkook murdered."

"So..." I plan out the next sentence in my head, trying not to projectile vomit all over Jin before I say it. "Jungkook was raped by over 4 men at school."

"Yes but only I have the documents. I don't trust them in anyone else's hands. People here want to keep Jungkook put they don't want to see him free like you and I."

"You want him free?" I look at Jin shocked, but I can see the sincerity in his eyes. He really wants what's best for Jungkook.

"I want him to get better and I know you do too. I've been watching you these last few days, when you've paid him visits. I was there that night you comforted him from his nightmare. I know I can trust you with this information Y/n. And when the time is right, we will make it public, I just need a little time to figure out a plan, find a lawyer."

"A lawyer?"

"Yes."

"I plan on getting Jungkook out of this place Y/n. I want to treat him properly and see him better."

"And I want your help. You're a very intelligent young girl, but before we can work together on anything, you need to earn Jungkooks trust. After all he won't co-operate until that happens. Can you do that?"