Chapter 13

Let's just say, we managed to finish the whole canister of cream. Some may have got on the sheets. As we lay in bed in each other's arms we heard the knock on her door. Thankfully most of my clothes were still in the bathroom apart from my sneakers and jacket, grabbing them as I headed to where it all started. The door locked, I heard Chrissy's husky voice outside. She explained to Waverly it was glandular fever and had been advised to take a couple of weeks resting at home. I felt so sorry for her, and Waverly. They really were the Shrekles, a cosy couple in their own right.

Chrissy didn't stay long. Her mother was coming to collect her and wanted to make sure Waverly would be okay while she recuperated. Even in sickness she cared enough about her friend to make the short journey to her room. I heard Waverly's voice. "You can come out now."

I emerged naked, Waverly in the process of discarding the clothes she had thrown on, hopping back into bed. "Is she okay?"

"She won't be back before Christmas."

"If you want me to keep you company any time, I'm here for you."

She snuggled into my arms. "I'm gaining you and losing her."

"Only for a short while. She'll be back. I can stay if you want."

I felt her arms tighten around me. "Shall I give you that foot massage?"

"Sure. Unless I give you one first."

She was already moving down the bed, throwing the duvet back to reveal my large feet sticking out the end. I closed my eyes, the pressure being applied almost sending me to sleep. She took each foot in turn, kneading and pressing, pulling on my toes to ease the joints. The sensations were divine, the receiving of pleasure at her hands an experience I could so easily get used to. When she stopped I let out a sigh, telling her it felt wonderful, telling her I'd do the same.

"Lie still," she whispered in my ear. "I want to try something."

She returned to the foot of the bed, but instead of resuming the massage I could feel her lips kissing a slow path up my left leg. A slow, slow path all the way to my thigh, my eyes opening as I felt her hand brush between my legs. Her kisses resumed down my right, taking her time. I had to see, I had to watch what she was doing, propping myself up on my arms as she continued her slow, torturous journey, her fingers teasingly trailing behind. It was easy to guess she was building towards something, willing her on, praying she wouldn't stop. When she made her move my eyes closed as I fell back on the pillow, as I reached for the edge of the mattress. And then, the moment I guess she had been psyching herself up for. Hands on either thigh her tongue found me, and I let out a primal cry as she began to dance it in small circles. For someone who had never done this before she knew what to do, seemed to know my body better than I did. When she stopped for a moment I begged her to continue.

"Can I?" was all she said.

Her fingers had me bucking my hips, knowing I was close, knowing if she curled them and found my g-spot I would probably pass out. She found it, she fucking found it, her back and forth beyond anything I'd experienced before. "Yes. Fuck yes. Don't stop. Fuck, yes, yes, yes." When her thumb found my clit I let out a scream as I came hard.

It took several minutes for my body to recover. "Was it okay?" she said, her voice hesitant, as if she couldn't quite believe what she'd just done to me.

Was it okay? How could she ask that? "Fuck, yes. Amazing. You're...Waverly."

"I am. Thank you."

"No, thank you. You really are amazing."

She sat back on her heels. "You give me confidence."

"And you give fucking amazing orgasms."