Chapter 1

*2 days later*

I'm standing outside the hospital room. I've been debating on coming here for the past two days. After we arrived on the first night, he was rushed straight inside. The paramedic said it would probably be best to come back another time.

So that's what I'm doing. My roommate/friend who was with me when we found him, doesn't know I'm here. I decided to come while she was still asleep, it's a Saturday after all. Saturdays are sleep in days. She'll be out till around 2, and it's 9 now so I have plenty of time.

I step into the hospital room. I see him laid on the bed. I close the door after me and make my way to the bed.

His eyes are open and he's staring up at the ceiling like the other day. I go next to him, "Hi."

His head tilts slightly and looks at me, "You."

"You remember me?"

He nods softly, "You. You're the one from the ambulance."

I nod, "I also technically saved you."

He tilts his head back to staring up at the ceiling, "If you saved me, I wouldn't be here right now."

I scoff, "You being here, is saving your life."

He rolls his eyes, "They're drugging me so I can't leave. My arms and legs are tied down to help with that just in case the dosage they give me isn't strong enough. I'm not saved, I'm trapped."

I sigh, "It's only to keep you here till you get better. You almost died, you can't just get up and leave."

He looks at me with a slight smirk, "You don't even know the half of the things I've been through where I just walked away after. I don't need to be here. This is just putting me in more danger."

"How is you getting better, putting you in more danger?"

He lifts his hand slightly, the restraint holds it down, "Untie me please."

I shake my head, "I can't. They're there for a reason."

He scoffs, "Just untie it. If you do so, I won't do anything bad to you."

I look at him with wide eyes, "Excuse me?"

He rolls his eyes and pulls against the restraints again, "Just do it. Now."

I shake my head, "No, you just threatened me."

He sighs, "Oh my god, I didn't threaten you. I simply said that if you let me go I won't hurt you. It's like the opposite of threatening."

"No it's not, that's a threat."

He pulls against the restraints again, "Jesus fucking christ! Just untie me!"

I take a step back, "If you don't stop, I'm going to get a nurse."

He stops moving all together and moves his head to face me. He glares at me, "See that's a threat."

"It's a warning."

He raises a brow, "Hm. You're interesting."

I gave him a confused look, "What do you mean?"

"You're interesting." He tilts his head back up to face the ceiling, "Leave. There's going to be people coming soon and I don't want you to get hurt."

"Wait what?" I walked closer to him, "What do you mean?"

He shakes his head, "Just leave."

"No, who's coming?"

He rolls his eyes, "It's none of your concern. Leave."

"But-"

"For fuck sakes. Just leave."

I nod and make my way to the door. I look back one more time. He's like how I first saw him when I came into the room, staring up at the ceiling.

I exit the room and close the door after me. I see someone staring at me with an intense glare. I gulp and make my way to the exit.

Once I reach the door, I get this feeling like someone's following me, "Fuck Y/n." I mumble to myself.

I left the building and continued walking. I looked back for a second, noticing a man in an all black suit, flashy glasses, walking towards me with a blank face.

I continued to walk until I bumped into someone, "Fuck." I stumble back and look at the person in front of me. My eyes widened, "You."

He smiles, "Oh hey, I didn't think I'd see you again. How are you doing?" The paramedic from the other night, nice.

I look back and see the man disappeared. I sigh, "I, I'm okay."

"My name's Hoseok by the way."

I turned back to face him, "Huh?"

He keeps smiling, "My name is Hoseok."

I nod, "Oh, umm, I'm Y/n."

He gives me a concerned look, "Are you okay?"

I nod hesitantly, "Uh, yeah, yes. I believe so."

He hums, "Hmm, okay. What are you doing here anyways?"

"Uh, the man-"

"Oh you came to see mr. Resist."

I gave him a confused look, "What?" I laugh a bit.

He smiles and laughs a bit, "Well, he wouldn't give over his name. Myself and a couple other nurses call him mr. Resist because he keeps resisting against everything they're trying to do to help him. He really doesn't know how to calm down."

I laugh, "Oh, yeah you can say that again. I was just talking to him. He kept insisting I untie him, after I said no, he said that I need to leave. Yeah, it was great knowing you saved someone and they didn't even say thank you."

He shrugs his shoulders, "Eh, that's life though. Maybe he didn't want to be saved."

I sigh, "Maybe. But I wasn't just gonna let him die."

Hoseok nods and then looks up over my shoulder. His eyes narrow for a second and then they widen. He pulls me down and we go down behind a wall.

He puts his hand over my mouth, "Shh." I look at him in fright. But I do as he says.

We stayed in that spot for a good 5 minutes. He looks beside the wall slightly and then ducks back.

Out of nowhere, bullets are shot towards our direction. I scream slightly and his hand goes over my mouth more to not inform people where we are.

The gunshots don't stop. I shut my eyes trying to block out the sound. Then all of a sudden, they stop. I slowly open my eyes and see Hoseok looking at me with a scared expression.

He nods softly, "It's okay." He mouths. I nod slightly.

Then someone walks up to the side of the wall and I hear two gunshots go off before I see black.