Chapter 10

I'm sitting on the side of the bed, staring at the wall in front of me. I overhear soft snores from behind me. When I turn around, I see him sound asleep.

I smile at the necklace that's tangled up a bit laying on his shoulder. I move closer to him and kiss his forehead softly, "I'll be back later." I whisper, knowing he most likely didn't hear me.

I get up from the bed and quickly change before leaving the room. I walk down to the dining room and sit down on one of the chairs. A maid comes by, "Ms. would you like something to eat?"

I shake my head, "No thank you. Maybe just some tea."

She nods and leaves the room. She soon comes back with a small pot of tea and a cup. I thank her and she leaves again. I pour some tea into the cup and stare at it for a little while.

"Still tired?" Jimin sits down beside me, he sips on his coffee. The maid soon comes back with a plate of food. Jimin thanks her, and she leaves.

"No, just staring at tea."

He eats some of his food, "You going to drink it?"

I sigh, "I guess we'll find out later."

He looks over at me, "Wanna talk about it?"

I look over at him, "My husband has a death wish and he's not gonna give it up. Even for me." I stir the tea around with the little spoon.

He sighs, "Being a boss can be difficult, it comes with a lot of unknowns. He doesn't have a death wish, he just doesn't know when he'll die or why."

I throw the spoon against the table. Jimin doesn't even flinch, taking a sip of his coffee, "Don't you think it's just an inconsiderate thing to do, to marry someone and tell them that they might not come home from work one day."

"A lot of people do that. Cops, firemen, even desk workers. No one knows when they'll die, but till then they want to at least enjoy their time."

I smack my head on the table, "Argh! But it's unfair. Why can't I just hate him, so that one day if he does come home in a body bag I won't feel like shit."

He chuckles.

I glare at him, "What?"

He continues, "It's just that a couple weeks ago, you'd argue with him every chance you got. And honestly you still do, it's just different. You really care about him, and if it's not as lovers, it's at least like a close friend. Honestly that's all he needs these days." He stands up, "That and an heir, so I mean knowing him he's probs going to die in the next couple years, so you guys should get on that." He leaves.

I roll my eyes, "I'm not fucking him!"

"You're business not mine!"

I look back down at my tea and lift the cup, I bring it to my lips.

**Ring Ring**

I flinch at the screeching alarm. I put the tea down and look around. I notice that everyone's rushing out of the kitchen. I get up and walk towards them, "What's going on?"

No one responds, panicking. I start to stress out and rush back to the bedroom. I see armed men rushing around everywhere, "What the fuck is going on?" I mumble to myself as I run up the stairs.

I hear gunshots. I duck down and then see that people broke down the front door. I make eye contact with a guy in a suit, he has an evil smirk from what I can see, "Fuck no." I crawl up the rest of the stairs and reach the hallway.

Something hits me, "They know where I am. They don't know where Kook is. So if I go to the room, I'm leading them to him."

I turn on my heels and run down the other hallway. I hear more gunshots, I cover my ears and run into one of the closets. I lock it from the inside.