Chapter 4

I feel someone gently pushing my shoulder. I slowly open my eyes and look over at the person. He smiles at me, "So you're Y/n."

I look him up and down, "And you are?"

"Jimin."

"Cool." I turn back over and pull the covers over my head, trying to go back to sleep.

I hear him laugh lightly, "How am I supposed to prepare you for tomorrow if you're just going to sleep the whole time I'm here?"

I shrug, "Not my problem"

He sighs. I hear some shuffling and then something like a phone call going through. It stops, "Hey Boss, yeah Y/n isn't listening to me."

I turn over to face him with a slight glare.

There's some muffled words on the other line. Then Jimin passes me the phone, "He wants to talk to you."

I continue to glare at him but take the phone nonetheless, "Hello?"

"Princess, if you don't listen to him, your paramedic buddy will go back in the basement. I'm sure V would like to finish what he started."

I groan in frustration, "You're a real asshole you know that."

Jimin looks at me with wide eyes, "Love you too, Princess."

I feel a little flustered by what he said. Heat goes to my cheeks, "Fuck you!" I hang up as I hear light chuckles on the other end, "ARGH!!" I throw the phone at the bed. My arms crossed over my chest.

Jimin picks up the phone and puts it into his pocket. He just looks at me with the same surprised expression from when I called his boss an asshole.

"What?" my tone is agitated.

He lifts his hands in defense, "Nothing.. It's just, I've never seen someone call Boss an asshole and they just simply continued living after."

I gave him a done expression, "Don't you have a job to do?"

He nods, "Yup. Are you ready to begin?"

I roll my eyes, "Don't have a choice."

He directs me to get up and follow him. I stand up off the bed and follow him towards another door in the room. He opens it and it's a bathroom. We walk in.

He takes some things out of the cupboards and puts them on the counter. He walks over to the bathtub and starts to add water to it. I sit down on the toilet and watch him go back and forth, gathering things.

He adds soap to the water and some bath salts. He looks at me, "Get undressed."

"I'm not stripping in front of you."

He rolls his eyes, "Jesus, can't you do anything I ask you?" I continue to look at him with a done expression, "I was given orders to prepare you for tomo-"

"Yeah, but I know how to wash myself so you can leave and when I'm done you can move on with the rest of your orders."

He sighs and places some things next to the tub. He shuts off the water, "Fine. Just wash everything." He leaves, closing the door on his way out.

I roll my eyes and strip, getting into the tub. I lay back and enjoy the warm water as it covers my body. The sound of the bubbles popping, makes me relax more than I believed I could have. Honestly all that was missing was a couple candles and some wine, then this would be pure heaven.

"Yo Jimin!"

"What?!" He calls through the door.

"Is there a chance I can get a glass of wine?!"