Chapter 9

I'm staring down at the glass of water in front of me.

"Y/n, drink."

I look up at the other end of the table and see 4 annoying ass men standing there.

"Fuck off."

Jimin walks over to me and sits down beside me, "You've been crying for hours, you're dehydrated. You need to drink."

I lay back in my seat, "How do I know you people aren't drugging me?"

Yoongi sighs, "Y/n, if we drugged you, Boss would kill us-"

"Just drink it already." Hoseok interrupts him.

"I told you she wasn't going to drink-"

"Shut up Namjoon."

Jimin picks up the glass, "Drink or we'll force it down your throat."

"Fuck off!" I stand up from my seat at the table and walk away. I see some armed men looking at me, "Don't fucking look at me." They look away and quickly walk in the other direction.

I stand at the end of the hallway of the infirmary. I come back here every hour and ask for an update, all I get in response is people pulling me away from the door. So this time instead of asking for an update, I'm going to lay outside the door until I can go in.

I lay down and stare up at the ceiling, "Y/n-"

"Don't."

"You know you can't be here."

I close my eyes, "I'm not disturbing anyone, just sitting here until they're done and I can see him."

He sighs, "You know it's going to be a while until-"

"I know, V. Just go back to what you were doing."

He walks over to me and sits down beside me, "Sit up."

I open my eyes, "I-"

"I'm not telling you to leave. Instead of dragging you out of here like previous times, I'm giving you an offer. You can stay, if you drink this." He shakes the water bottle beside me.

"And if I don't?"

He sighs, "I drag you away myself and lock you in your room."

I sit up slowly and lean against the wall. He hands me the water bottle, I open it and drink it all.

I give him the empty bottle and then we both stare blankly at the door. We hear beeps, and movements from the other side.

I lay my head against his shoulder and close my eyes, "If I wake up and I'm not here or in his arms, I will shoot someone. I know where the guns are so don't test me."

He sighs, "Alright."

I try to sleep but it takes me a couple minutes before I can actually do so.

-----

I slowly open my eyes, "Mother fucker. I told him not to fucking move me." I look around the bedroom. I sat up slightly, "I'm gonna shoot him."

I hear a groan from beside me, "Don't move."

I look towards him and feel my eyes water. I jump at him and hug him.

He groans in pain, "Princess, be careful, I'm still not fully healed yet."

I continue to hug him, tears running down my cheeks, "I don't care."

He chuckles and plays with my hair, "I'm not dead, you don't need to hold me like I'm going to fly away."