Chapter 13

**2 week later**

I'm packing up the last of Jungkook's and my shit. I feel arms wrap around me, soft kisses against my neck, "Re-"

"We need to finish packing-"

"You just did-"

"By packing, I mean completely. Bringing everything to the car, driving for 3 hours, bringing things into our new shitty apartment just outside the main city and then finally laying down after the big trip on our shitty mattress that doesn't even have a bed frame yet."

He lays his head on my shoulder, "But that'll take like 6 to 9 hours as a whole. Come on why can't we just take a 10, 15 minutes and then come back to it-"

A snore interrupts him. I point towards V on the bed, "That's why."

"I can throw him out in less than 2 minutes." He turns me around our chests against one another.

I pull him closer and kiss him. He slides his tongue over my lip and then I pull away. I tapped his chest, "We got work to do." I turn around and pick up one of the boxes.

He whines, "Come on, you're such a tease. You've been doing that for weeks."

I turn to him and drop the box against his chest, he catches it, "Car." He rolls his eyes and mumbled things as he leaves the room, "Cranky!"

"Tease!"

I chuckle and pick up another box. I walk out the room and head out the front door. I see Jungkook stuffing the box into the car. I place mine next to his, "You're bad at packing cars."

He rolls his eyes, "Yeah it's that or maybe someone is just constantly making me horny and then refusing to do shit, on purpose!"

I grab his ear and pull him into the house, "Ow, ow, ow. Stop, it hurts-"

"Too fucking bad!" I see Jin and Hoseok sitting on the couch. Jin stands up, "Don't!" He sits back down.

I go to the first bedroom and slam open the door. I see Yoongi lying on the bed. He looks over at us, "Wh-"

"Get out please. I need the room." I pull Jungkook in by the ear, he continues to complain, holding my hand to stop it from hurting more.

Yoongi gets up and leaves the room. I shut the door after him, locking it. I shove Jungkook onto the bed. He stares at me with a blank expression, but I notice slight concern in his eyes. For himself.

I stand at the end of the bed with my hands on my hips, "You want to complain about having to wait?"

He shakes his head, "No, I'm sorry. I won't-"

"Shut up!" He looks down at his lap, "Do you think I like dealing with your cranky ass everyday? You complain about your goddamn 'reward' because I said you could have one if you just didn't die. Do you seriously need a reward so that you won't fucking die? Is that what you want?"

He shakes his head, still staring at his lap, "I'm sorry-"

"Strip."

He looks up at me, "What?"

"Strip!"

He stands up and pulls his shirt off. Then his pants, I pushed him back on the bed as he was doing so. He fell back with wide eyes, his pants around his ankles.

I get on top of him and start to kiss him. After a few seconds, he slips his tongue against my lip. I slap his chest and pull away, "Don't."

He nods. I sit up slightly, straddling him. I pull my shirt off leaving myself in a bra. I lean back down and start to kiss down his neck. I feel his arms wrap around my hips. I start to grind against him. He pulls my head up and starts to kiss my neck, he starts to give me a hickey.