Chapter 7

Asshole and I both walk back to our table after dancing to a couple songs. Once we're both sitting down, he goes to grab his drink, I grab it before him and chug the last of it down.

He glares at me playfully. I put the glass on the table, "Woops, I guess I mistook your drink for mine." I smirk at him.

He chuckles and shakes his head, "It's probably best, I shouldn't be drinking anyways."

"Jk." A man walks up to our table, "Congrats on the wedding." He stands tall in a black tux with a white dress shirt and bow tie.

Asshole sits straight and his smile fades, "Thank you Mr. Soo."

White tie looks over at me, "Hope the two of you have a fond life together." He looks down at the empty glass in front of me and he looks slightly shocked. He clears his throat, "I will see you later then." He walks away without another word.

I look down at the glass in confusion. I lifted up the cup to see what was wrong with it. I examined the cup but then felt my vision blur slightly. I dropped the glass.

"Princess?" I feel my body go limp and I fall against Asshole, "Fuck, Y/n!"

We go onto the ground. He lays me down against his lap. My senses are messed up and I can't move.

"JIN!"

People start to surround us.

"What's wrong?" Jin flashes a light over my eyes.

I whine slightly as I feel a pain in my stomach.

"We need to go to the house. Now!"

I feel myself being picked up and rushed out of the room. I can't seem to focus on my surroundings, but I start to feel a cool air run against my skin. I shut my eyes.

-----

I feel a pain in my arm. I whimper as I open my eyes.

"Oh thank god. You're awake." I look to my side and see Asshole. His eyes are slightly puffy and red.

I lift my arm up and poke his nose, "You cried, again."

He sighs, "That's really the first thing you're going to say?"

I look over at my arm, I see a tube with a clear liquid flowing into it. I point to it, "The fuck is that?"

He chuckles, "It's killing off the poison that's in your body."

I look over at him, "Poison?"

He nods, "Someone tried to poison me by putting it in my drink, which you drank."

I chuckle, "Ah, but what you missed was that I knew all along and I drank it so you wouldn't!" I say with a dramatic yet sarcastic tone.

He keeps a straight face, "I'd prefer it if you didn't joke right now."

I sigh, "Come on, it's how I cope with shit."

"Yeah well I don't want to hear it right now. Just rest, I'll be back later to check on you." He stands up and leaves without another word.

I let out a frustrated huff and lay back on the bed. The door opens again, "You're awake, I see." Jimin walks in and sits on the chair beside me, "How do you feel?"

"Like shit." I look over at him, "Also, why is Asshole so short tempered today? He told me off for joking. Joking!" I say it in disbelief.

Jimin sighs, "Y/n, you need to cut him some slack. You almost died. The poison was close to reaching your heart when Jin was finally able to help you. Plus he kicked Boss out while he was trying to save you, he could barely stand still. He's been blaming himself since we found out the poison came from his drink."