𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞»» 𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥

Tick

Tock.

Tick, tick.

I set my hand down on the alarm clock every now and then, to stop and start the ticking. It's the only thing keeping me sane right now.

It's Halloween tomorrow. That's not why I'm down. I'm down because I have no interest in the holiday. I wanna go out and party with my friends but no, "Discover your halloween spirit Rosie, "Wear your costume Rosie"

I'm tired of those things, Halloween is not even appealing, it never was and never will be.

You know why?

Because nothing scares me.

I've never been scared before. Maybe that's why Halloween bores me so much.

"Rosie, where are you?" I heard my older sister, Alice calling my name from a distance away.

I propped up on my elbows and turned to watch her.

Another reason to hate this holiday.

Alice has a mask stuck over her head and can't take it off, atleast it seems so.

"A little help?"

I rolled my eyes and simply got up, walked up to her and ripped the mask off her head.

"Ow, you almost ripped my eyebrow off" She winced and rubbed the spot.

"Oh lucky you"

"Why are you always like a hag on menopause during Halloween?" She fixed her witch costume and I raised a brow at it.

"Because," I fell back on my bed. "Hallowhimp is a dead thing. Only little kids get a thrill out of it" I blew imaginary dust off my nails.

"Are you implying I'm a child, Rosie?"

"You're wearing the costume" I shrugged.

Her eye twitched, not at all bothering me, but making me creeped out. I was about to make a snappy comment when I saw her grip the Halloween witches' broom.

 I was about to make a snappy comment when I saw her grip the Halloween witches' broom

Oh shit.

I managed to run away but not without taking a broom handle to the head.

"Fuck this Halloween..." I muttered under my breath as I walked to the kitchen to get an ice pack.

"Boo!" Jimin jumped out from under the dining table, in a vintage Dracula costume, accented with Frankenstein stitches on his forehead.

I just stared at him, judging him, hard, before grabbing my blue ice pack from the fridge. I always get attacked in this house.. "Nice try, Frankendork" I said dryly and walked away.

"Oh come on! Why don't you ever get scared?" He trailed after me, annoying bitch.

"Because my two brain cells are actually functioning. Now go away" I went to the living room.

"No, I'm gonna scare you, real big, so bad you'll piss your pants"

"Mind your limits Jiminah" I eyed him.

"I dare you" He said seriously and I looked up. He was standing.

"To what?"

"If I can scare you, you'll have to wear a Goblin Halloween costume next year, and stop hating Halloween"

Pfft.

"And if I win, which I will?"

"I'll stop bothering you about Halloween, forever and ever"

"Cross that finger and I'll break it like a twig" I warned him when he put his hand behind his back.

"Urgh! Fine. Deal?" He held his hand out.

"So help me, if I shake a fake hand, Jimin" I said dryly and he threw away the rubber hand he had on.

Evil bitch.

We shook hands but I got a buzz. "What the--"

"Halloween spirit bitch!" He hollered and swung his Dracula cape then ran away, up the stairs.

I told you he's evil.