𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞»» 𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐠𝐞?

rosé

I watched as she tossed a pair of googles and I caught it with both hands.

"Put them on" She instructed.

"How do I know you won't brainwash me or do something of the sort with this.. googles?" I asked as I held the googles up.

"I won't. I'm wearing them too" She reminded me and I hummed.

"Give me yours then. I'll wear yours," I began as she handed me her pair. "and you'll wear mine" I handed her mine.

"Fair enough" She shrugged and put it over her head.

I was actually surprised at how natural she seemed with this.

We got seated in the only two chair available and I glanced at her. The door suddenly dragged shut, a cracked skull appearing in the middle.

Was that supposed to scare us? Or me?

"What's with the door?" I pointed at it with my thumb.

"It's locked" I know that creep. "And it won't open until you're cured" She finished with a firm nod of her head and I raised a brow. "Until you start believing in Halloween again" She explained and I rolled my eyes.

"Where are you going?" She asked when I stood up. "Getting comfy cause that shit ain't ever gonna happen" I made to sit on the floor but she held my arm and pulled me up.

"Give it a shot. I still have a dog to get back to" She gestured her hand and I rolled my eyes.

She does have one adorable dog.

"Fine, but only so I can prove to you that Halloween is a fab" I pointed at her and she shrugged her shoulders smugly.

We went to the chairs and got seated.

Jisoo propped her googles down her head "Ready?" She asked me.

I slid my googles down as well "Born ready"

I was about to turn the googles on. "We'll see about that" She said mockingly and I turned my googles on by tapping the side. It's touch sensitive.

Something rushed through me and I felt very much lighter. I looked around me and I realised I wasn't in the escape room anymore. Somehow, I was transported outside it-- oh right, I'm wearing VR googles, I almost forgot. I looked around the place and a foggy mist formed.

"Hey" She appeared out of it and I poked her shoulder. It's real folks.

"How can I feel your body? Isn't this all virtual?"

"It is. Let's just say there's a little Halloween magic" She said smugly.

"Or it's the exoskeletal sensors that came with the gloves?" I said dryly and she raised a brow.

"For you. I don't need them, if you noticed." She reached and touched my shoulder. "Because I believe in the magic of Halloween, unlike you" She explained.

"Let me guess. You're going to make me see the magic of Halloween and try to change my mindset about it?" I huffed.

"Yes"

"Like Scrooge?" I asked her and she looked dumbstruck.

"Who's Scrooge?"