𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞»» 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞

I looked around in despair, hoping it was all a bad dream that Dalgomie would wake me up from. But nothing of the sort happened.

I let the tears stream down my face freely and I was actually crying. Until I heard that familiar sound.

Jisoo just opened her door.

Jisoo.

I ran up to her and tried to hug her but I almost crashed into the door.

She sighed and looked up.

'You may not have had feelings for me, or accepted my invitation, but.. I'll never stop my feelings for you from growing. You'll always be in my heart Rosie... I'll love you forever'

What? Why can I hear her personal thoughts?

"Jisoo," Lisa called her and she turned.

"The Parks are leaving. Are you gonna say goodbye?" She held Jisoo's shoulder.

"Yeah, I will. But I'll never leave Rosie. I'll always stay here with her, and take good care of her" She said confidently and I could feel something.. like beats of the heart, hitting against my own heart.

Are those her heartbeats?

"Okay. I can understand. It's not like I can stop you, since you really fell for her and you know.." Lisa shrugged her shoulders and Jennie held her hand.

She nodded her head assuringly and Lisa returned it. They both looked at Jisoo and her brows creased, then she lost it and threw herself at Lisa, pouring her emotions out and my heart literally started to ache.

I clutched my chest and dropped to my knees.

Jisoo's incoherent sobbing numbed my head and tears slipped out of my eyes and onto the floor.

"I'm sorry.." I began and everything disappeared, only to be replaced by a raging storm around me. "Please give me one last chance.. I- I promise I'll fix everything. I just need my friends and family back I'll do anything for that.. Please.." I sobbed so hard my headache got worse.

"Heck.. Screw everything... I'll wear the outfits and all.." I sniffled and faced the incoming typhoon. "I'll change.." I breathed and it raged on, picking up speed.

Then I closed my eyes, everything that had happened in the past few hours coming back to hit me in the head, including my guardians, the psychotic Jisoo.. and my family.. and that reply that I had to give...

"I admit it. I was wrong. Halloween is a great day and I'm lucky to be able to celebrate it. I should have realised that a long time ago and, I'm sorry for all the people I hurt by not truly enjoying Halloween for what it is. I'm sorry" I sniffled and looked up. The typhoon was merely meters away.

Well if this is my end, I'll take it with a load of.. Halloween spirit.

"I believe in the magic of Halloween"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"What are you doing in my room?"

"Is that a new jacket? Looking great sis"

"It's a he"

"Wow, a touching ode"

"I know that girl, she's probably waiting for a chance to kidnap me, she can't be trusted!"