𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞»» 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠'𝐬... 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞

jisoo

Seriously, who's Scrooge?

The look she's giving me tells he's important, whoever he is.

"Are you serious?" She asked in disbelief and I stared at her, never blinking.

"Who is he?" I asked again. She just looked away from me in a daze and looked around us.

We're in a dark and foggy street with no one else in it, save for some bats flying past.

"Typical.." She waved he hand and I snapped out of my Scrooge daze. Who is he?

"What is this place?" She asked in wonder and I waved my hands, clearing away some of the fog.

"Another version of your life, specifically your home and family. This a journey to show you what Halloween is and how you've been seeing it. And how you may or may not have affected those around you" I told her as the fog cleared up, leaving very little of it behind.

"That sounded, serious" She stood on the balls of her feet.

"It is. This is a very serious and important journey"

"Why?"

"You'll find out as we go" I told her and we walked towards her house.

"Wow! This looks just like our home in Australia!"

"Because it is your home in Australia" I confirmed and she looked surprised. "This is the memory of your ninth Halloween, nine years ago" I informed her before she could say anything else.

"What?" She asked, obviously taken aback by my revelation.

"Rosie! Alice!" Nine year Jimin called out as he ran through the driveway, on his way into the house.

"Jimin!" Rosie tried to stop him but her hand went right through him.

"You can't touch him, neither can anyone here see us. This is only a memory" I told her and she glared at me. "VR googles?" I reminded her and she rolled her eyes.

I snapped my fingers and we were transported into the house, to where Jimin was having a conversation with Rosie and thirteen year old Alice.

"Rosie, I made this for you!" Jimin gushed excitedly and picked up a costume he hid cleverly behind the couch, but Rosie seemed uninterested.

She didn't even look at him.

"Sis?" He pushed her crossed legs and she tore her attention away from the book she was reading.

"What do you want Jimin?"

The poor boy was hurt but he tried his best to hide it.

"I.. I made you a Halloween costume.. by myself. I even--"

"You know I hate Halloween Jimin" Rosie said nonchalantly and Jimin looked at her sadly.

"Come on Rosie, he worked hard on it"

"Too bad. I'm going to my room" She grabbed her book and left with it.

Jimin on the other hand, teared up and Alice hugged him.

Only God knows how many hours he'd spent on that costume, only for the for it to get rejected without being seen by his twin.

I snapped my fingers and we were outside the house again.

A truly hurt expression sat on her face as she stared at their Australian home. "I.. didn't know he cried.." She looked up at me.

"But he did. His feelings were really hurt, by you" I told her and she sighed before disappearing.