𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞»» 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

ROSIE

Finally, Alice went out. Now I can put the fish in.

"There you go, into the bowl Neemo seven" I said as I drained the fish into the fish bowl.

".. I just need to get my broom"

Oh shit! The witch's coming! Abort mission!

"More shit!" The fish slipped from my hands and Alice opened the door.

"Hey sis" I leaned against the wall.

"What are you doing in my room?"

"Is that a new jacket? Looking great sis" I pointed at her and she smiled.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself-- what was that?"

No! Neemo seven fell in my pants!

Ha!

"I feel like dancing.. didn't you come here to get something?" I asked as the fish flipped around in my pants.

God I hate Halloween. This is a nightmare.

"Oh yeah, thanks"

I watched her grab the same broom she whacked me with..

She left and I shook my leg, making Neemo seven slip out of my pants and onto the wooden floor.

I picked him up, his tail caught between my index finger and thumb as I stated at him closely. "Is he still alive?" I asked and Lucifer and Rosia whizzed out.

Can't you see her eyes blinking?

"It's a he" I mumbled.

No dumbass, that fish is a Neema, not a Neemo

Did this devil just curse me?

Yup

"Shut it!" I snapped and Rosia jumped. She was napping on my shoulder. "Sorry dear" I rubbed her head and she went back to sleep.

"Now, to get this fish in the water before he--"

Slips from my hands and onto the floor where I accidentally stepped on him.

"Oh come on!" I stomped my foot, ironically on Neemo.

That fish is getting a stroke, no escape from that *shakes head*

"Urghhh"

"Hey Rosie, I forgot my phone..."

She saw everything.

Except Lucifer and Rosia.

She looked at the dead Neemo. Atleast he didn't have asthma this time..

Then at me.

A frown was etched on her face, followed by a growl.

She gripped the handle of the demons' broom and I backed myself to the wall in fear.

Take me now-

...

"Help!" I tried to crawl out of the room but she dragged me back in by my feet. "Noooooooo!"

timeskip

Ow.. Alice was really mad.. my whole body aches..

I held onto my hipbone as I dragged the shovel behind me, the late Neemo seven somehow in my hand, on a plate.

A moment of silence for her

"You mean him?"

Shh!

This bitch...

I can hear you dumbass

SILENCE!

We both jumped at the sudden surprise but shut up anyway.

After about ten seconds, I crouched and threw Neemo into the little hole. I started putting the dirt back upon him while Lucifer sang Disturbia by Rihanna and Rosia bobbed her head.

"Wow, a touching ode" I said sarcastically, taking a moment to eye them and Rosia shrugged.

I sighed and finished burying Neemo.

I suddenly felt something was off. There was rustling in the tree right above us.

I wonder what it could be-- Is Alice trying to get revenge?

I quickly looked up. Wrong move.

"Alice where are you?"