9

"You live WITH A BOY?!", Ravy yelled at me from the side. The others started to join in:

"What the actual fuck!", Millian yelled.

"Stone you can't let her do this man!", Lucian yelled at him in which he got a sharp glare back. 

"No way in hell", Rome said with his arms crossed staring at me. The others all did the same but Stone who kept checking back on the road then onto me. The car started to slow down and we stopped off at a little side area next to the road. He turned around pretty swiftly after turning off the engine.

We were all sat in silence waiting for Stone to lecture me. He was staring at me for a full minute before I raised my eyebrows at him as if to say "what you looking at there?". He smirked, obviously liking the new and improved Matilda more than the scared little 6 year old. I rolled my eyes at him.

"So, a boy huh? My baby sister has grown up so much", He said smirking. The others had a look of confusion of their faces as if to say what the hell are you smiling at?

"I missed so much of your life.", He said still smirking. He was goading me to snap at him. I finally gave up and asked him what he wanted me ask him.

"Why are you smirking Stone, it doesn't look good on you", I said with sass at the end. I could see Lucian holding a laugh but he let it go and tried to cover it with a cough. He just smiled and went back to driving. I was sat there in complete confusion before Millian opened his stupid mouth.

"So are we just going to ignore the fact that out baby sister is living with a boy?", He asked with anger pouring through his voice. I sat there with no expression on my face just looking out of the window.

"And who the hell is granny?", Lucian asked staring at me waiting for an answer. I decided to be cheeky again, cause why the hell not.

"A lady", I said calmly. He nodded in a sarcastic manner and then egged me on to continue.

"Its not of your business that's who", I said firmly, with a glare added onto it. Stone then looked back at me with a look of anger, soon replaced by once again, another smug smirk. I just rolled my eyes at him and looked out of the window.

It was a long and awkward ride. It lasted about an hour or so, before we came to a town that I recognised when I was leaving. It was a much bigger town, with lots more people. I knew it was a bad idea to set up here, getting a job would of been impossible and the rent would of been too high for me to keep up with. Instead I got a job as a waitress. Something I probably would of done anyway... But at least I met Granny and Jacob.

They wouldn't be back until tomorrow and I'll hopefully be back by then. I brought extra cash in case they strand me here and make me walk home. Something they would probably do lets be honest.

We pulled up to a very fancy hotel looking place, it kind of reminded me of the plaza. It was so fancy and extremely overpriced. We walked in together, as people looked at us in confusion and admiration. Many of the women were staring at my brothers, giving them looks of lust whilst their dates sat there glaring at both their woman and my brothers.

Some of the women even gave me dirty looks, and all the boys were just staring at my ass. My brothers didn't really notice as they were too busy acting like they were on the red carpet or something. I half expected people to rush out with cameras asking "who are you wearing". I saw my father sat down waiting for us right at the end of the restaurant, where no one was around.

He smiled when he saw the boys, but it went down as soon as he saw me, into one more of shock. I guess it's because I look like my mother. Hey do you think he learnt about genetics whilst I was gone? Probably not lets be honest but I still had a little tiny bit of hope.