21

"Tills, darling, can you come down?", I heard a woman shout for me. Oh that must be an aunty or something. But darling? Never heard that one before. I never actually asked how many people were coming and how much family I actually have.

"Be down in a second", I shouted back, and quickly ran to chuck my dungarees on. I managed to brush my hair at the same time. I was reading and it completely took over me, I realised that it had been four hours since lunch. I'm not even hungry right now. I look myself over in the mirror and I look presentable. I think anyway.

I walked down the stairs and took a deep breathe. I can do this. If they don't like me, it's their loss, I'm gone in a few years anyway. I opened the door and down stairs. I heard alot of talking and laughter in the kitchen and in the living room. I took another deep breathe and headed inside. I didn't know whether to smile or be sad, so I did neither and went in emotionless.

When I walked in, I noticed two girls that looked alot older than me, maybe 18 or 19, sat bickering with eachother on the sofa watching t.v, Millian and Lucian had three boys talking to them also much older than me but around his age I think, I didn't really know. Ravy was also talking to two other guys about football or something whilst Rome was stood with another two boys who looked just like one of the girls, maybe a twin?

The adults were all in the kitchen I'm guessing. When Ravy noticed me, so did the others. They all gasped when they saw me, some started to tear up whereas some had a cold look on their face. Bloody brilliant, this whole thing is going to be about my dead mother in whom I have never met and in which gave my brothers and father a reason to hate me.

"Oh my gosh, hi! I'm Taylor and this is Ariel", One of the girls said. She had wild blonde hair with amazing green eyes, she was tall and skinny and really pretty, to a point where it was kind of intimadating. I just nodded at her. The smile she had left her face and now she was staring at me expectantly, waiting for me to speak.

"Oh right, well I'm Matilda", I said back, trying to smile but it was pretty obvious it was fake. She smiled nethertheless and the other girl, Ariel I think, stood up. She had black hair and big brown eyes, she was pretty curvy and medium height.

"Hey there, names Ariel, come to me to talk about boys huh?", She said with a smile and wink, which made me smile back at her. The boys in the room however didn't seem that friendly. The ones talking to Lucian and Millian came over infront of me with their arms over their chests whilst I just stared at them without a smile.

"I'm Adriel, Ariels twin brother", He said quite coldly. Great another Lucian, that's all I need. The other two were just staring at me like they had seen a ghost or something. One of them coughed and stepped forwards.

"Um, I'm Myles and this is Asher", He said, and pointed to the other guy. He was glaring at me.

"Wow, pretty ugly for a redhead", He snarked out, making Lucian and Millian laugh whilst Ravy and Rome smirked.

"Dunno, people say I look like my mother. Are you calling my mother ugly?", I said in an innocent tone, making them all stop laughing straight away, this time Lucian and the other glaring at Asher. I smirked inwardly at myself. Hey if they weren't going to like me, at least I could mess with them. He scoffed at me and walked off, Lucian and Millian following whilst Myles just stood staring. Adriel on the other hand went to sit with Ariel.

The boys talking to Ravy came over.

"Names Rick", The redheaded one said. I nodded and turned to the other guy.

"Elijah", He said with a cold look on his face. Okay so half of them like me, the other half blame me, well at least that's a start. They both went back to speaking with Ravy, glancing at me now and again. The smell of food was starting to fill the air, it was lasange and a faint smell of garlic bread.