The Search is On

A Few Hours Ago, At the Decepticon Citadel 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S GONE!?!?" Megatron roared in absolute rage, furious with the disappearance of the Predacon.  

"I don't know, My Liege. I can't track her, she's turned her tracker off, which is. . . well, it's impossible unless she's dead. . ." Four dead troopers lay at Megatron's feet, his pent up rage had gotten the best of him. He took several breaths as if to calm himself, but it didn’t help. Shockwave only feared his leader when he was angry, and this was definitely not the time to say something bad. Megatron whipped around and stomped up to Shockwave angrily. The purple 'Con stood his ground, shrinking back and showing weakness was one of the things that would trigger an outbreak of physical violence.  

"Find her. NOW." Shockwave stared up at his leaders unblinking, ruby eyes, nodding.  

"I'll dispatch Predaking, he's the only one that can find her right now." They held eye contact for just a few seconds more, before Shockwave turned away to comm Starscream, who was currently handling the beast. Megatron lost his violent anger and returned to his throne, leaning back and relaxing.  

::Starscream, dispatch Predaking to search for StarStrukk.:: Shockwave carefully eyed his leader, who was glaring off into the distance, as if he wanted to just blow up something. I heard the comm open and expected Starscream's scratchy voice, but I was not greeted with it. There was silence and just as I was about to say something someone spoke.  

::Sir, I apologize for interfering with your conversation, but Starscream. . . well, he's busy.:: Before the comm switched off, I heard screaming, it was definitely Starscream.  

"Well, is he on his way?" Megatron growled from the other side of the room at me. I took a chance at lying.  

"Yes, Sir. He's on his way. It may be awhile before he can get back to us, though." He nodded, slow and concentrated before dismissing me.  

I made my way to the Nemesis, where Starscream and Predaking may or may night be fighting. I was greeted with the scratchy, high pitched shrieks from Starscream, who was being attacked by Predaking. My physical presence stopped the two of them and Predaking sat heavily on the outer deck of the Nemesis, causing the ship to shake.  

"Predaking, you're needed to track Starstrukk down and bring her here." He stood at Starstrukk's name, alert. I gave him the basics and he was off, flying away at an immense speed. I watched him go and Starscream seemed very relieved.  

"So, she's ditched us? I told you she's not very intelligent." Starscream growled, his mood still sour from Predaking.  

"She's probably being manipulated. But I may not be correct." I left him quickly, not in the mood to answer questions. I had no way of getting in on the mission that Predaking was on, I could track him, but it was most likely that his destination was too far for us to reach in time. I had no way of tracking Starstrukk or finding anything out about her, and it was terrible, for my reputation with Megatron. He relied on me with these kinds of things, and I was letting him down. I needed to step up my game, somehow. 

*** Hey guys, and girls. Yes, I know, my chapters are extremely short and I am so so sorry for that, I wish I could do more, but unfortunately I'm not much of a detail person and I honestly hate it. I'll get a lot more up soon. You're welcome:)

I Live to Serve

~SummerLeighanne