Home

I was so confused. It felt weird to walk on two legs, but I followed their lead. They seemed to not comprehend what kind of situation I was in. If Megatron found out, I would be dead. I couldn't go with them, but I couldn't make myself wrench my arm out of the Primes grip. Was he trusting me? His grip wasn't even tight. I could easily get away. But I couldn't.

We walked quite a distance, before the medic stopped us. Holding up a remote control, he pushed a button, and a ground bridge appeared in front of us. Maybe I should have been worried about where they were taking me, but it didn't cross through my mind that they were intentionally bringing me somewhere to hurt me. When the Prime stepped foreword first to go through the groundbridge, I forced him to stop by hesitating. What if they did want to hurt me?

"Come on." His deep voice reassured me. "Before someone starts an alarm." I looked at the other Autobot team members nervously. They were tough looking. Maybe they would beat me up. I was a bit scrawny looking. But then again I was just a Predacon. Optimus pulled at my arm again, and we started foreword. I may not have been ready, but it was a new start. And that was something I needed.

My eyes barely adjusted to where I was when I blurted, "The Decepticons know where your base is."

"No. They don't. This is a completely different base from when you 'stole' Ratchet." Said the Prime. I let my brain update itself on the Autobots new base. It looked like... an old Decepticon warship. I remained silent, nervous of what may or may not happen. I watched the others file into the large open space, they watched me closely and cautiously. The blue one called Smokescreen seemed to be glaring. Squinting his eyes to try and look like the others, and more professional. I felt incredibly shy under all of their watchful gazes. Optimus spoke, breaking the pressurizing silence, explaining to me that I was going to be followed, until he felt I was trustworthy and the others felt safe. I managed a small 'okay', still not used to the sound of my natural voice that spoke words instead of growling. Ratchet walked out of the room, heading somewhere that was away from me. As soon as he left, the other Autobots, not including Optimus Prime, piled near me, asking tons of questions that I couldn't answer due to my surprise. Optimus watched from a safe distance, obviously not wanting to be included in all the confusion and question asking.

"WOW!!" Exclaimed Smokescreen. "I've never been so close to a Predacon before. You guys are so cool looking! How did you do the whole transforming thing? That was awesome too." He poked around, picking up my arms, flattening out my hands to size them with his.

"So what was with the whole 'I'm gunna beat you up' thing?" The large, green mech asked, which I later learned was Bulkhead.

"You look the same as the day we left Cybertron. Not any older or younger, a bit more fit though," Arcee drawled.

"I- uh. I..." I couldn't help but stutter, they were all talking over each other, I didn't want to talk over them, or interrupt their questions, but I couldn't not talk over them, I wasn't going to remember all of their questions.

"You guys should probably shut up. You know she can't answer you if your still talking." WheelJack called out, also from a distance.

The all stopped talking.

"Uh... What- what was the question...?" I stuttered.

Smokescreens voice clearly called out, "How did you do the transforming from a beast to a normal bot?"

"I... I don't know." I answered, shifting shyly under their watchful stares of interest. I didn't either, I had no clue how I had done that, it baffled me as much as it did the others.

"So you really don't remember anything? At all?" Asked Arcee.

I looked down at my feet, summing up the courage to speak to just a few Autobots was difficult, for what reasons I didn't know.

"Not really... It might come to me later. I don't know how much later though."

I answered several other questions before Optimus decided it was time to show me around, so I wouldn't get lost. I followed him carefully, my stomach still wanting to turn itself out. The warship was actually pretty big too, I was quite surprised at its size. I spent quite a few hours walking around with Optimus.

It came slowly, but it was a sudden ache, and an urge to fly was something I missed. The ache increased to where I began to walk slower, I felt cramped. My body felt too small, Optimus noticed as well.

"Are you alright?" He asked me as I leaned up against the wall, breathing heavily.

"No... I feel... uncomfortable. It's... uncomfortable." I responded slowly.

"Will you... make it back outside?" He asked.

"Yes. I think so." I said quietly. He turned around, and headed back the opposite way we came. I followed, noticing where we were going. We were going to Ratchets room. They didn't have a med bay yet, so Ratchets room served as a place to keep the wounded, and where checkups took place. Optimus asked me to wait outside his room, as he poked his head in. He said something that I wasn't really paying attention too, due to the discomfort I felt at just standing. Ratchet came out of his room, and looked at me carefully. He squinted, as if trying to zoom in to observe all the nooks and crannies. He turned, and no longer paying any attention to me, he walked down the hall, heading outside. Optimus and I followed him. We all stepped outside, and instantly I felt more free, less scrunched up in a tiny place.

"How do you feel now?" Ratchet asked.

I looked up into the bright, blue sky, longing to be up there to feel the cool breeze.

"Better... but I still feel composed. I feel like... I need to stretch or something."

Ratchet shook his head.

"No, no. It's something else." Ratchet said, squinting at me again.

"Do you... think I'll be permanently grounded from now on?" I asked softly.

He suddenly chuckled, his lips upturning into a small smile.

"I can transform into my vehicle mode whenever I need. You can probably do the same. But I can't explain to you how. This is something completely different than what I would do. Try. See of you can become a beast again."

I stood there, staring blankly at him. I had no clue how to transform again. But he said to try, and I was going to. In any way I could.

So I stood there. Trying to concentrate about transforming back into beast mode. It wasn't working.

"Try something else. Connect yourself with a stronger feeling. Like... flying. Think about that. It might help a bit."

'Primus, what am I doing?' I thought. But I tried to think of flying. Something clicked inside me. It felt like someone had switched on the lights, and I knew how to transform again. And with those last thoughts, my body morphed once again, into the dangerous beast I once was.

Hellur. Sorry for the 20 year wait. XD. But yes. Update. So yeah. Tell me what you wanna see from me. Please and thank you.

I Live to Serve

~SummerLeighanne