first meeting ✨

Next morning Your P.O.V.

You just woke up,stretching you got up lazily and headed to your bathroom taking a hot shower.

When you were finished u changed into this:

(Cause why not) Leaving your hair in a middle part open

(Cause why not)
Leaving your hair in a middle part open

You put your laptop into its bag taking your files also you walk downstairs,you get onto the main floors living room ready to put your shoes on to leave when your mother walks in with her head high and says "be home early you'll be meeting your step dad today I wants no excuses".

You roll your eyes and says "whatever I'm not gonna ever consider him as someone to me let alone my step father so say or do whatever u want I couldn't give two fucks" You stand up and walk out leaving her behind kinda stunned at your words.

TIME SKIPUE 💮

You spent all day at your office working and almost always being on your feet keeping things in line

You checked your time seeing it was already 7:00 pm

You remember what your mother said earlier tho you were dreading going home or even listening to her You didn't wanna have to hear her nag u about it after so you just did as she'd said and went home early

Parking your car in the garage you see an unfamiliar one in there so u figured the guy was already here.You let out a sigh and grad your stuff walking with a cold face.

Getting inside you take your shoes off you walk into the living room where u heard chatter and was *blessed* with the sight of your mother sitting on a young guy's lap chatting away not even noticing your presence till u cleared your throat.

When she saw u your mother stood up putting on a big fake grin she walked to u who stood there with your piercing eyes looking at her as she put her arm around your shoulder and said in the most high pitched annoying voice "she's here finally this is my daughter Choi Y/N"

You looked at her with a raised brow and said "Kim Y/N"
You pushed her off of u and sat down on the couch furthest away from them on your phone ignoring the boy who had his gaze on your figure

You looked at her with a raised brow and said  "Kim Y/N" You pushed her off of u and sat down on the couch furthest away from them on your phone ignoring the boy who had his gaze on your figure

Your mother cleared her throat and said *introduce yourself honey" almost making u throw up right then and there but you contained yourself keeping your head in your phone simply listening.

Then you heard a man's voice saying "names Jeon Jungkook I'm sure you probably know me already Miss Kim,both of us being big business people an all"

You simply hummed in response since it was true you did already know him because his father once came to u with him for assistance to get u to sign some agreements with them.

Your mother faked a cough and said "I had the maids make dinner why don't we all go eat now"

After hearing this u stood up and said "I'll pass" and went upstairs to your room not giving a chance for either of them to say anything to u.

Hey all I hope this was good for this chapter I would write longer but I have other things to get done.