"see what our future has in store" ✨ (last part)

It's now been two years since this whole thing happened and everything is going well for the couple and whoever was around them.

Jungkook and y/n are now married after dating for over a year and having everything go good for them. Y/N proposed with the help of the jeons and ofcourse jungkook said yes.

They both wanted a child but y/n wasn't too down for pregnancy so they ended up adopting and decided that maybe later on she could consider something.

But as of right now they adopted a beautiful baby girl since jungkook wanted a daughter to look after and y/n didn't care about gender she was just happy to have a family. Both of the took great care of the little girl Jeon Sarange.

Sarange is only three years old and is everyone's little light. Her personality is bubbly and she's naturally cute just like her dad.

She's always playing and giggling and loves when jungkook does her hair and dresses her up. She likes surprising her mom at work aswell and to show her all her pretty outfits.

On the other hand jeonghan now has a boyfriend. After lots of tries through the years with girls he just wasn't happy with any.

One day he was at his company and met his new PA and immediately there were sparks. Ten months later they are now dating and ad from learning his lesson the first time Mr.Jeon was very accepting thus time.

He actually spent alot of time talking and joking around with the boy and took a liking for him. As for Mr.Jeon and Y/N's relationship over time y/n started being more okay with having him around.

I mean ofc she would it's her babyboy's dad how could she remain cold to him forever. As they say forgive and forget, tho she didn't forget, she did forgive him.

So now they are like father and daughter.

As for y/n's side if the family, her mother was still being her predictable self and hoeing around but y/n and the others could care less. One day she'll get what's coming her way, for now everyone was just in peace in their own worlds.

JK P.O.V

me and y/n are cuddling in her room or we'll now it's owner room while sarange is in her room asleep. It's already 10:30 and I'm laying here with y/n who's laying on me with her head snuggled in my neck and legs tangled with mine.

Time has changed so many things and people around us but one thing that hasn't changed is our love. It only grew stronger tho we would fight over some little things sometimes and I might cry.

But y/n would always remain down to earth and immediately comfort me and we would talk things out and be all okay. We always made sure our babygirl sarange was always happy.

Y/N said she wasn't ready for pregnancy tho we wanted a baby which I totally understood. Once we got our baby y/n was the absolute best mom she'd always tell me "prince u know once we get a child ill make sure to always be there, growing up for me wasn't the nicest experience but I wanna make sure that my kids have th best childhood".

And so far honestly speaking she surely kept to her words. She always had sarange smiling laughing giggling it was the cutest thing and ofcourse she always had room for me in-between everything.

I really am the luckiest guy every to have found such a great partner. Yeah sure the start was rocky but things worked out.

As I was in my thoughts I felt y/n lift herself and propped up on her arms over me.

"What's wrong baby whyd u get up?"
"I love u babyboy".

My heart flipped in my chest. How does she always manage to make me so flustered with the simple I love u's.

Nonetheless I returned it "I love u too babe".

She smiled and pecked my lips.

I smiled at her aswell then said "now there's only one more thing left to do".

She tilted her head "what is it"

"See what our future has in store".

She smiled "Let's make sure it's beautiful and happy".

I nodded we both cuddled again and drifted in sleep peacefully in each other's arms as always just the way we loved to be.

The end. What did you all thing for my first story? I hope it was okay I tried I'll write more different stuff in the future so look out for that :) till my next story then bye. <3