An entire day together (part 2) 🦋

After about a minute of waiting to see if he'll notice you with no luck, as for being in a good mood u decided you'll return his favour of sitting on your lap. You walk to him quietly and lean down holding his chin making him look at u startled and u smirk.

Seeing this he immediately looked away and said "g-good morning Y-Y/N". You found his stutters to be the cutest thing but you didn't say anything about it and just stood properly and said "good morning". "What are u all dressed up for, good somewhere"?

Hearing your question he started playing with his fingers so u figured there was something he wanted to say but was maybe scared to say it so u tried to encourage him without making it too obvious. "Do u wanna go somewhere"? You asked and that's when he looked at u and said "W-well um I don't k-know if y-y-you'll let me but I-I uh wanna come to y-your o-o-office with u". You processed what he said and realized your mom isn't home nor are u so he probably gets lonley not having anyone in particular to talk to cause the guards don't talk unless necessary and the maids always hide away untill called upon. Along with that having just moved here he wasn't all too familiar with the area to go anywhere so he was stuck at home. Deep down u felt bad so u nod your head and say "sure and stop stuttering so much when u talk to me I'm not that scary now am I".

He looked at u with happy eyes and said "well I wasn't sure you'd let me I was scared you might get mad if I ask to come along or try to so I stuttered". It kind of hurt hearing hum say he thought you'd get mad at him for such a little thing but u shut the thought out and say " well u got your yes so let's go take whatever u want and let's head to my car" He grabbed his phone while u took your belongings from the table and walked out behind him closing the door behind u.

Your choice of car today.

You guys hop into your car and You start driving the way to your company with your attention only on the road turning your head to look at the boy beside u every once in a while

You start driving the way to your company with your attention only on the road turning your head to look at the boy beside u every once in a while.

JK P.O.V

I was really shocked earlier when Y/N held my chin my hearts still racing from it, I was also embarrassed for stuttering like an idiot infront of her but I don't care about that now, I'll be able to spend my entire day with her I could even try another one of my ideas when we're alone.

Her car is so cool, and she looked so hot driving with hand on the wheel and the other arm resting on top of the middle compartment and her hand on the gear shift while she had her eyes on the road. At this point I was shamelessly staring and couldn't give a crap about getting caught. Well boi was that a lie as I was looking at her we stopped at a red light and she turned her head to glance at me making us make eye contact and to say my face was red would be an understatement. I could feel my face and ears heat up turning crimson red as I quickly turned and looked out my window.

I could hear her chuckle at me just adding to my embarrassment. For the rest of the ride I kept myself facing my window and I could just feel Y/N's smirk the entire way.

YOUR P.O.V

I caught jungkook staring at me while I was driving and to say he was cute wouldn't even be half of it the way he blushed made me wanna shower him in kisses all over but I contained myself purposely just chuckling at him and smirking knowing that it wouldn't help his state. It definitely was gonna be one long ass day for us but I think I'm ready.

After a while I pulled into the underground parking lot parked my car and said "let's go keep close to me cause as u may already know being here once before its always crowded and busy with workers and whoever else is here in a day". We don't need u getting lost somewhere in this building. He nodded and said "yes I will" you walk out with him behind u after taking your stuff and locking the doors getting into the elevator from the ground floor to the first floor.

As u stepped out everyone turned and bowed to u most of them having their eyes on jungkooks figure behind u . You turn back to look at him and to your surprise the guy who was previously blushing and acting all little was now standing there with a cold look while looking at the group.

You were a little stunned but shrugged it off grabbing his hand u walk to your office with him behind u ignoring all the stares and good mornings you were receiving.

Arriving at your office floor you unlock your office and walk in holding the door for jungkook to enter which he hesitantly did while looking around like a curious bunny.

You closed it behind him and walk to your desk putting your things down and starting up your laptop sitting down. Jungkook on the other hand didn't know what to do which u quickly noticed and said sit on the couch in the office there isn't anything I can really tell u to do so try to find something just don't distract me or cause trouble.

He did as u said sitting on the couch and played on his phone. You kn the other hand called your secretary to find out about your schedule for today. Your secretary walked in after knocking and informed u that u won't have work for a while and that she'll tell u when u have anything major to deal with later.

Hearing that you were relieved for not having to be all stressed for once this early in the morning you lean back on your chair facing the window with your eyes closed.

JK P.O.V

Hearing Y/N's secretary say she won't have to work for a while made me happy cause now we can be alone and I can execute another one of my plans to make y/n interested in me I was a little more confident this time as yesterday I got her to not push me away so easily.

I looked over at her and saw she was sitting with her eyes closed. I got up from my place quietly and walked over to her. Within second I sat down on her lap facing her with my arms around her neck. Her eyes immediately flew open and her arms made its way to my waist holding little tightly she looked at me up and down seemingly processing what was going on and our position making me smirk mischievously.

YOUR P.O.V

I was relaxed in my seat when I felt weight on my lap and something wrapped around the back of my neck felt like someone's arms out of reflex my arms made its way around the person's waist and my eyes shot open. Once again I found him jungkook sitting on my lap but not like last time where he was acting cute this time he had a little smirk on his face I knew he was planning something and I kind of wanted to see what he'll do.