bonding time✨ (part 2)

U got up and walked to him wrapping your arms around his waist pulling his body close to yours as u leaned down a bit to peck his nose. Doing that made him go into a fit of giggles immediately killing u with his cuteness.

"My prince looks so cute" u said as u looked at him who was now blushing from the compliment and ducked his head into your chest put of embarrassment. U laughed at him causing him to lightly hit your arm also starting to laugh at the situation.

Ater u calmed down from your laughter u let go of him and said "I'm gonna shower and I'll be out in a bit okay if u want lay down on my bed and choose a movie we can watch when I'm back".

He nods and u walk away to shower and change into this:

After u finished u walked put hands in your pockets.

You walked up to the bed where jungkook was and layed beside him who was already looking at u. You look at him and go "so what movie did u pick"? He turned putting his head on your chest and one leg across your waist while u wrapped your arm around his shoulder and said "I wanna watch the grinch since it's almost Christmas".

You nod and said "okay so be it want any snacks from downstairs first or no"? He shook his head and a no as u nod and put the movie on.

U didn't even concentrate on the movie the entire time u were playing with jungkooks hair and listening to his intoxicating giggles as he laughed at the funny scenes of the movie. You honestly couldn't be happier in your life than how u were right then and there, having someone u care for and they care about u just as much was the best feeling.

Jungkook really just became the light in your life within less that 24 hours, the only thing that bothered u is that u hoped he wouldn't make u live to regret being so soft for him tho u were never like this for anyone ever not even  your parents.

But u didn't wanna think negative so u pushed all those kinds of thoughts out as best as possible and concentrated on the babyboy beside u who was drowning himself in the movie being played.

After about an hour u heard little snores close to u thats when u realized this bunny fell asleep. U chuckle and switch the TV off pulling the blanket up to cover properly.

He had his arms and legs all over u so u couldn't move tho u weren't tired u just opted to lay there till he  moved eventually. Thankfully not too long after he switched his position rolling away from u facing the other side.

U quietly got up and fixed the blanket on him laying your pillows around him so if her turned again he can't fall. You tip toed out the room and into the hall walking towards your home office going inside to spend some time there on you desktop to do some work.

You didn't feel like u were productive enough today as u didn't do anything during the day work wise so u decided to do some cleaning up of files and run through some extras that u didn't previously.

jungkook ff step dad (Complete) ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara